This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 3 - ADAM ADAMS

Topic » TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 3 - ADAM..

2978 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
#MovieWeek
Trying to get redemption for his dreadful... Idk... Everything... Here's Adam Adams!
2978 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I'll give you credit.
You came to me to try to improve and I respect that.
This was better. Not saying much.
It still wasn't too great.
It was the best you could do I think.
This may have been your best, still not saying much.
It was decent.
I'll give you a 6/10 because you're obviously trying to fit in with the big crowd.
2977 days 23 hours ago
Illdi
Never in the history of life has a contestant want me to rip out my own hair so much, yet you actually didn't do terrible this week. YAY! *walks on stage and gives him a medal*. That being said, I wasn't crazy about this performance, there was something missing and at times I don't think the vocals were that perfect, it had it's moments but it was far from memorable. Eh, 5/10
2977 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It was sorta pitchy at times too I forgot to mention.
2977 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
The fact that my fellow judges have so little respect for themselves that they gave you a mid range ranking makes me want to vomit profusely all over the stage on which you currently stand. A stage that you have yet to earn.

This was forgettable, annoying, and suicide inducing. Congratulations you are Sanjaya Malakar of our series. You moaned like a bitch in the heat at times during this performance and it literally made me want to fucking end my miserable life.

2/10.
2977 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
13/30
Go die, please :-)
2977 days 20 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Btw Adam we don't actually want you to die lmfao.

Like don't take it personally I'm actually not a terrible person I SWEAR lmfao.

It's just these performances are not good. No other way to put it
2977 days 19 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I'm can take it. TBH they only reason I even applied in the first was Kasey needed more boys and I didn't want to quit
2977 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sorry for the "Go die" comment! I was very overtired.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!