This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 1 - BRIANNA MIMI

Topic » TOP 8 - CONTESTANT 1 - BRIANNA..

2978 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#MovieWeek
Here, starting the night, trying to redeem herself after 2 weeks of the bottom 3...
Brianna Mimi.
2978 days 18 hours ago
boozes
I tried to find a stripped back piano performance for this song but I couldn't find anything that really stood out to me
2978 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-claps-
Your last few weeks have been a struggle. A huge one.
You listened to Ellie to an extent, and this was undeniably better than the last 2 weeks.
Although, I personally liked your "I Have Nothing" performance quite a lot.
I liked this. A lot. I still feel like you're not 100% you in this performance.
This was a little rocky, like... It felt more like Lindsay than you.
You said you're a powerhouse though, while this was more slow rock in my opinion.
Although this was a great song choice in theory, this performance and arrangement was a bit too raspy for your usual cool smooth vocal.
I think vocally it was great, but taste wise, it wasn't you enough.
8/10 because it was a good vocal performance, I won't deny.
2978 days 18 hours ago
boozes
Thanks lol I felt like it's hard because this week I needed to step out of my comfort zone because everytime I do a powerhouse performance then they want me to do a stripped back performance so next week if I survive I will try a do a performance behind the piano
2978 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You're still one of my favorites, and I feel like you deserve to be here.
We've been extra critical with you for a while because we know you can be the best.
2978 days 18 hours ago
boozes
Thanks
2978 days 16 hours ago
Illdi
I loved the start of the performance, your voice is like silk and it gives me chills. I wasn't a fan of the buildup as it just sort of showed something you've already delivered last performance and before in the competition. I keep asking for a piano performance because I know you'll be able to show vulnerabilty through that which is something I dont think you've showed a lot of. That being said, there were times when this performance really got to me and I keep replaying the beginning because that was the best part but when it built up, it felt disjointed and seemed to be a very seperate performance. Overall, it was a solid effort this week and some minor improvements could put you back on the right track.

7/10
2978 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This is why I'm not the only judge, Ellie is so much more picky and actually gives criticism.
#EllieForBestJudge
2978 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I feel like you went with the first performance you could find when you were searching for a song to fit the theme.

Week after week you've fallen from grace for me. My issue is not that you aren't giving us stripped back performance, I could care less about that. My issue is that you've become extremely cookie cutter and it is honestly a tragedy.

The vocal was good but nothing we haven't seen before. Parts you screamed and it was kind of painful at specific parts. I will not deny your talent though that has never been in question.

6/10 is my final rating.
2978 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
21/30
2978 days 11 hours ago
boozes
What do your guys wanna see from me so I can give it to you

Only Ellie gave me what she wants to see from me but your guys didn't say what you want me to bring
2977 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I personally think Ellie is definitely giving you good critism with the whole piano thing.
You've brought glimpses of what Ellie wants, all she wants is acoustic or piano.
No band and stuff.
Other than that, I think you've shown what you can and are headed in the right direction slowly.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!