This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 5 - BRIANNA MIMI

Topic » TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 5 -..

2996 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2996 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-is standing up throughout the entire performance-
Um... I literally have... NO notes.
No words can explain how amazing you just did.
Last week was definitely your weakest. But now,
You bring this larger than life performance and I can't even express how amazing you just did.
No notes.
2995 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I have to disagree with Taylor.

Yes your performance last week was your weakest outing of the entire competition. But this wasn't much better in my opinion.

After Taylor's rave reviews I was expecting something huge from this and overall this was a very basic performance with nothing unique about it. Honestly thinking about it I might've liked your choice last week more. At least it had some diversity to it.

Overall very disappointed.
2995 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-Is about to actually hit Bonnie, but realizes it's just an opinion-
*to self* it's ok... Itsok... Just an opinion... It's ok....
-clenches fist-
It's all good.
2995 days 18 hours ago
boozes
Im confuse some of the judges say they want me to show more emotion in my performance so I did a lay back performance because mostly all my performance was staging
2995 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I thought you did GREAT, Brianna.
Some people here just don't respect black people... Bonnie.
2994 days 18 hours ago
Illdi
You stripped it back this week which I'm glad to see, my favourite part was the beginning when your vocals were just so pure, it was amazingly consistent and I loved your voice throughout although sometimes it didn't quite reach where it needed to be. It wasn't that amazing to me, it was solid. Although, I want to see you do a performance that's even more stripped back, jut you and a piano with some soft vocals instead of another powerhouse performance.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!