This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 1 - TOBY RANDALL

Topic » TOP 11 - CONTESTANT 1 - TOBY..

3011 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
3011 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So...
I like this side of you a lot.
You started as a sorta meh contestant,
Then... Your wildcard performance made you worth our time,
Last week, you really didn't show you at all. It sorta was so out of place it made me question who you were as an artist. It confused us all, I think...
This was a HUGE improvement. It showed your wildcard you and I think that's where you should stay.
My biggest worry though is if you stay like this. It may sorta be like J.L except like more chill.
This was kinda really chill and care free. I sorta felt it was so chill it sorta got sleepy to me though.
It was overall very strong.
3009 days 22 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Although this song and artist has already been used by multiple people, including you, this was a great showing from you.

I consider us lucky to have wildcarded you because you honestly weren't ever at the top of our minds and were kind of chosen out of necessity but this was really a standout performance. Crystal clear vocals and a meaningful delivery. Great job.
3008 days 22 hours ago
Illdi
You're a bit of an enigma, I don't really know what to make of you. You came out of nowhere with your wildcard performance and I think you matched that standard here yet I think you have a bigger task in the sense that you need to show what you weren't able to when you ere out of the competition for so long. The performance itself was very low-key which I love, you're certainly very unique and I love your voice, you've emerged as one of my favourites and I really hope that you keep delivering, you could win it all if you keep it up.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!