This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #12 (FINAL HOH)

Topic » HOH #12 (FINAL HOH)

2183 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Congrats to Hoop, Aria, and Paul for making the final 3. I am sorry it took this long to pick the game up again. I went on vacation, started school, and got sick. My apologies. Today, you are competing in your FINAL HOH comp, and it will only have ONE part to it, just like every other HOH this season.

Today's challenge: “Prove It” (owned by NJKoda1998).

Today’s challenge is a simple test of willpower, that will help determine who gets to advance to the final and who does not.

I’m going to give you your own Tengaged forum for this challenge. You will need to post in your designated forum every hour - meaning when you post, you must wait a full hour before posting again.

You will have 34 hours to do your posting. Each post you make in that time frame that is done properly (meaning you waited the full hour time limit) will give you a point. You guys already know how the placements in this affect your future game; winner takes all and decides who goes to the final 2.

In the event of a tie, whoever started first of those tied will get the better placement. If somehow that doesn’t break the tie, Chatzy breaks it.

You will have until 10pm EST on Thursday to complete this challenge, meaning you can grab a total of 34 points.

Any Questions, feel free to ask.
2181 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since I did the math and know my lead is big enough, I will let you each tell me why I should take you to the final two.
2180 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well I know this is a tough decision and I vote to evict
aria, sorry but, I'm keeping my word to paul.

open group

Big Brother - Power App!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!