This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH #1 + Special Announcement

Topic » HoH #1 + Special Announcement

3241 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Well, I didn't expect for William to quit the game. So, I needed someone to replace him... quick. Luckily, I found someone that would take his spot! Please welcome...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sim! Yes, he will be walking back into the house, with immunity this week. Yes, he has immunity, because I want a twist that WORKS, dammit. Now, on to the HoH (in which Sim can compete)

In this competition, we're going to play The Amazing HoH! Inspired by the show, you'll have to race others around the world to find a destination.

Here is your itinerary:

Start: New York, New York
1)        Go to the hometown of the builder of the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
2)        Go to the Russian sister city of City #1.
3)        Go to their airport, and take a flight to the home of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games.
4)        Then, go to the ONLY Canadian sister city of City #3
5)        If you look at the Wikipedia map of the city, you’ll notice an island to the left of the city. Go to the 2nd largest city on that island by population.
6)        Go to their main airport, and travel on Island Express Air to the 3nd largest city on their list of destinations by population.
7)        You’ll see that there are eighteen neighbourhoods in this city (Official and Unofficial). Go to the neighbourhood that has the narrowest street in the country

NOW, you should have the name of a neighbourhood. This is where you PM me your answer. I will accept either the street, or the neighbourhood. The person who is the closest to the correct location wins the HoH! If there is a tie, I’ll decide by fastest time.

For example, let's say that the destination is Main Street in Disneyland.
Most Accurate: Disneyland, or Main Street
2nd Most Accurate: Anaheim
3rd Most Accurate: Orange County
4th Most Accurate: Los Angeles
Unacceptable Answers: Anything bigger than Southern California.

PM me any questions!

Ready? Set? GO!
3241 days ago
Supermac18
Congrats Sim!!

open group

Lassi's Big Brother 1 (Week 6)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!