This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH #2

Topic » HoH #2

3262 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Welcome to the 2nd HoH competition of the season! William, as outgoing HoH, you are not allowed to play.

This competition is 'Before and After'. I will post seven questions that compare two events in time. All you have to do is tell me if they happened BEFORE, ON THE SAME DAY/MONTH/YEAR, or AFTER.

You are allowed to use any resources you want (Internet, Almanac, Friends)

The person who gets the most correct wins the HoH. If there is a tie, whoever submitted it first would win. So you have a choice to make: Go fast, and risk others knowing more than you do, or go slow, and risk someone beating you and going faster.

You must MAIL me the answers no later than Wednesday, July 22nd at 10:00pm PST/1:00pm EST

Again, just mail me 'Before, Same, After' in PMs.

GO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1: Was Shelli Poole (BB17) born Before, On The Same Day, or After Keesha Smith (BB10)?

Question 2: Did Elissa Slater (BB15) win her first PoV Before, On The Same Week, or After Vanessa Rousso (BB17) won her first HoH?

Question 3: Did Adam Jasinski (BB9) get arrested for possession and trade of narcotics Before, On The Same Year, or After Michael Jackson died?

Question 4: Did James Huling (BB17) launch his first ball in the Week 3 HoH Before, At The Same Time, or After Jason Roy (BB17)?

Question 5: Did Janelle Pierzina (BB6) get evicted in BB6 Before, In The Same Month, or After Hurricane Katrina touched down in New Orleans?

Question 6: Was Twilight, the novel written by Stephanie Meyer, published Before, On The Same Day, or After Kail Harbick (BB8) was evicted?

Question 7: Was Meryl Streep nominated for her tenth Oscar Before, On The Same Year, or After Dick Donato (BB8) won Big Brother 8?

open group

Lassi's Big Brother 1 (Week 6)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!