This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Basic info

Topic » Basic info

3215 days 20 hours ago
domarco13
each person in the game starts out with equal attack and health points

CORNOCOPIA
the cornucopia is a essential part of the game in which you have the chance to receive many essential pokemon/survival items if you miss the cornucopia your chances of winning are much slimmer then if you attend

ACTIONS
to move to a different area (1-64) you must message me you wish to move and i will give you a list of the possible places you can move to

to attack you mud be in the same area as another tribute and i will give you the option to attack either them or their pokemon if you kill a tribute you will be given the option to steal your victims pokemon and supplies

every hour you are allowed one action unless your in a battle in which it is limitless you will get to choose to either search for tributes food water or train your pokemon to make it stronger

you will eat and drink the food and water you receive at the beginning of the game automatically at night unless I'm advised otherwise

ARENA
the arena will decide which pokemon types are available throughout the cornucopia however certain arenas are capable of more then one type pokemon

ITEMS
POTION- heals your pokemon
POKE-BALL - you must have one to take your victims pokemon taking multiple at the cornucopia is a good idea
REVIVE- there will be very few of these but if your pokemon dies you can give it to them to bring it back to life with half stats
BREAD- self explanatory human food
WATER- human and pokemon drink
POKEPELLETS- pokemon food
berries will also be scattered throughout the terrain providing another source of food

also the bigger the pokemon the more food it needs to eat to live so if you have a snorlax it will need to eat and drink much more then a pichu so be careful as to which pokemon you go for at the cornucopia

once the pokemon in the cornucopia are revealed i will also say each ones personal attack and health stats and how much it needs to eat however i will not reveal its move set

GL AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

open group

The Poke-Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!