This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GAME FINISH

Topic » GAME FINISH

2990 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
I want to finish what I started. This has been a hectic year for me. Looking for a college (which I found one :D), my mom having a knee replacement, and having to balance school (where I have no access to Tengaged) and home life has been very stressful. But there are only 5 people left and I want to see this through. I understand if people are mad at me and don't want to continue with this, and I totally get it. I mean, the game has been inactive for like 6 months, and I do sincerely apologize. This summer I will be moving home permanently (not just for the summer, like before) so I can go to college and host Tengaged full time. I just want everyone to understand that I always promised myself that I would put my real life before my Tengaged life, and what kind of person would I be to break that promise? Ayway, please post below if you would like to finish the last days of the game. If not, I totally understand.

This finale will take place from May 21-25 (ish), 2016. Please post below if you would like to participate. Thank you, and I apologize. I will have the exact dates of the finale posted by the end of March.

You have all my love and respect, whether you choose to continue or not <333
2990 days 17 hours ago
kgunzrok
I can try
2990 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Here's how the final challenge will work. The remaining six of you (Bay, Elizabeth, Katie, Russell, Tyker, SurvivngReality) will be split up into two teams of three to compete in the final challenge which will happen in 6-8 weeks (I will let you know in advance). Thanks for the patience, like I said its been a hard year and I will be able to host games full-time starting in June so if you wanna play a future season (which will be better) I would highly encourage it :)
2982 days 23 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
I'll try too

open group

Inactive group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!