This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

3225 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Survivor Applications
Character Name-
Color Level-
Karma-

What makes you a Fan of survivor?-

Are you More Social Physical or Strategic?-

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?-

What could you bring to this Game?-

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?-

Who is your Least Favorite Survivor player and Why?-

How Active will u be 1-10?-

Why Should I Pick you to play?-

And one last thing

What Time will you be most active?(EST/CEN)
3225 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Sadie Stone
Red
----
I used to watch it weekly now not as much.
Social I think.
I'd say hero, but I MAY get confrontational at times.
A sassiness yet innocence.
Baylor Wilson. For no real reason. Maybe J'Tia.
Probs Russell Hantz.
I'm great.
Any time Est. Just not after 2 am est. Or before 11 am est. I take few breaks through the day.
3225 days 1 hour ago
Sebby
Character Name- Seb
Color Level- White ;'(
Karma- 32

Watched every single episode since I was 4 yrs. old, don't test me I'm the biggest fan.
Strategic.
Villain, I don't care about anyone but myself.
I will bring to you the best strategic game you'll ever see in your life.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?-
Russel Hantz or Tony Vlachos they did what they needed to do to get to the end.
All the ones that quit -probably Naonka
Because I will win and we need a good winner
What Time will you be most active?(EST/CEN)
EST
3225 days ago
Gohandd
Survivor Applications
Character Name- John Carlo
Color Level- Orange
Karma- 139

What makes you a Fan of survivor?- The thrill, suspense, and entertainment :)

Are you More Social Physical or Strategic?- I'm physical this time :)

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?- Hero, I'm trying to be nice to everyone without making them feel bad. :)

What could you bring to this Game?- Entertainment :D

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?- Sierra Dawn Thomas ... Stealthy yet strategic and not a warfreak

Who is your Least Favorite Survivor player and Why?- Hmmm.. Colton .. He quit when he had the 2nd chance..

How Active will u be 1-10?- 10

Why Should I Pick you to play?- Coz even if Im a newbie, I can spice up the game :D

And one last thing

What Time will you be most active?(EST/CEN): 6AM/PM EST
3224 days 23 hours ago
Fordee09
~ Survivor Application ~

Character Name:
Steven Forde

Color Level:
Orange Level

What Makes You A Fan Of Survivor?:
Well, I've only been a fan of 'Survivor' for about a year. After joining this site, I heard all about it and I decided to give Borneo a try. I was instantly hooked, and I've watched about 11 seasons already. My current one being; Amazon. I'm not the biggest fan, but, I have an understanding about the game and I think I can do well!

Are You More Social Physical Or Strategic?:
Strategic. Definitely. I do play a sport, but, besides that- I am not very physical. I've always been a fan of strategic game shows, and strategic video games. So I am definitely a more strategic player.

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?:
I honestly don't know. I'd like to think that I am a "Hero", but, as nice as I try to be- I don't get along with everyone and the people I don't get along with could definitely view me as a villainous player.

What Could You Bring To This Game?:
I could bring quite a bit. I'm smart, I'm relatively friendly, and kind. But, no matter how many friends I make- I'm here to play a game. I'm here to win. I'm competitive to an extent. And I think I'll get along well with everyone, but, I am a fan of confrontation from time to time. If you pick me; I promise I'll make sure your season is filled with a lot of exciting gameplay!

Who Is Your Favorite Survivor Player And Why?:
Hmm. Probably... Boston Rob, or Chaos Kass. Although, I don't think I am quite like them... game wise.

Who Is Your Least Favorite Survivor Player And Why?:
I honestly don't have one. Probably... Dan, from "Worlds Apart". I found him to be really annoying.

How Active Will You Be 1-10?:
Probably a 7, or an 8.

Why Should I Pick You To Play?:
As I said above; I'm friendly, and I'm a cool, collected guy. But, most of all I am a player. I will play this game. And I'll try my best to make my time playing as entertaining as possible!

And One Last Thing...

What Time Will You Be Most Active? (EST/CEN):
Even when I'm out, doing something- I usually check up on Tengaged. So I'll be around quite a bit. There isn't really at time where I DON'T have access to Tenaged.
3224 days 21 hours ago
gopherrota
Character Name-Chris R
Color Level-yellow
Karma-64ish

I just love the game and I want to play it so bad

Strategic because i love that aspect of the game. Todd is my favorite survivor cuz he was very strategic and that show that no matter how big and strong u are the strategist will get u

Villain cuz im not afraid to back stab and get in a fight with anyone

A great personality with the bravery to make big moves and have the biggest blindsides ever

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?
Todd for reasons i said above

Boston Rob because he wasnt that good cuz in marquesas he got out pre jury, in allstars amber did everything in HvV voted out prejury and i RI he barely had to try to winor Tyson cuz hes an Asshole and won cuz of rocks and monica is a coward

7.5ish

I will make big moves and i love this game

And one last thing

What Time will you be most active?
9 EST
3224 days 19 hours ago
RogelioWii
****APPLICATION****

Character Name-Roger
Color Level-Yellow
Karma-41

What makes you a Fan of survivor?-I love that survivors makes people to be at a position where they can see the best and worst qualities of people and i think the qualities you need to win survivor are the same ones that you need to be succesful at life.

Are you More Social Physical or Strategic?-Strategic Player

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?- Villain, I will try to get what i want no matter what!!!

What could you bring to this Game?-My capacity to manipulate people is the strongest weapon i have ;)

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?-Sugar Kiper she was mean but nice at the same time XD

Who is your Least Favorite Survivor player and Why?-Colton Cumbie, He was such a racist player and i think its important to respect everyone

How Active will u be 1-10?-9

Why Should I Pick you to play?- Cause i am a unique guy who brings something different to the table, i really think my mental skills can make me win this game.

And one last thing...

8 EST
3224 days 12 hours ago
diarzibari101
Survivor Applications
Character Name-Michael
Color Level-brown
Karma-358

What makes you a Fan of survivor?-The game is so cool and fun thats y

Are you More Social Physical or Strategic?-strategic

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?-hero cause im loyal

What could you bring to this Game?-fun and activness

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?-colby donaldson because if i were in survivor i would of played the game same as him

Who is your Least Favorite Survivor player and Why?-Courtney yates i couldnt stand her

How Active will u be 1-10?-8.5

Why Should I Pick you to play?-Cause im active and i love survivor and and im smart and athletic

And one last thing

What Time will you be most active?(EST/CEN)12-7pm est
3222 days 19 hours ago
charliemcd8
Survivor Applications
Character Name- Charlie
Color Level- White
Karma- 6

What makes you a Fan of survivor?- I have watched every season and studied the game!

Are you More Social Physical or Strategic?- All 3

Are you a Hero or a Villain/Why?- I am a hero but play like a villain since I am good at getting to the end any way possible

What could you bring to this Game?- A level of interest that many houseguests wouldn't have. I am great at conniving and making people do what I want. Also, I change up the game so frequently that every houseguest feels unsafe.

Who is your Favorite Survivor Player and Why?- Russell since I am a nicer version of him. I'm not evil but I do moves that he would do

Who is your Least Favorite Survivor player and Why?- Sandra since she made it to the end and won by not pissing people off, not by her strategy.

How Active will u be 1-10?- 8-9

Why Should I Pick you to play?- I will be the most interesting player to watch in the game.

And one last thing

What Time will you be most active?(EST/CEN) 9 PM EST

open group

Survivor:Kenya (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!