This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final HOH Pt. 3

Topic » Final HOH Pt. 3

2825 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Nik and Morgan, one of you is about to become the final HOH of the season!

:::::EAGLE EYE:::::

In this competition, you need to open a lock box that requires 2 codes. The 1st Code is a 3 letter code such as

A-B-C

The 2nd Code is a 5 number code such as

1-11-21-5-15

To find the right code you need to be observant.  Each letter (A to M - 13 letters) and each number (1 to 36) are matched up with a different tangram puzzle.

In this competition, 2 GIFs will be provided that are not meant to be paused.  They are of the different tangrams flashing by in succession.  One GIF is of the tangrams corresponding to the letters.  The 2nd GIF is of the tangrams corresponding to the numbers.  Along with the GIFs will be a set of questions for each GIF.  The answer to the question will be a specific tangram in the GIF.  When you identify that tangram, find which letter or number corresponds to it and that is the letter or number in the code.  The order of the letters and numbers is based on the order of the questions so the 1st question will have the 1st number, etc.

The tangrams will be posted in this group's images for reference.

The letter tangrams are as follows:

Image 1, Row 1 (A, B, C, D)
Image 1, Row 2 (E, F, G)
Image 2, Row 1 (H, I, J)
Image 2, Row 2 (K, L, M)

Image 3, Row 1 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Image 3, Row 2 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Image 4, Row 1 (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Image 4, Row 2 (19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Image 5, Row 1 (25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
Image 5, Row 2 (31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36)

NOTE: In the GIFs, there is a pic saying start then a few blank spots to be ready.  There is also a pic saying end which then immediately leads back to start and the GIF replaying

When you think you know both codes, MAIL me the two codes.

If correct, I will tell you what phrase to post if you win.

If incorrect, I will say it is wrong and NOT tell you which parts are wrong.

If after 1 hour, no one has won, I will say how many letters and numbers are correct but not which ones and if they are in the right place.

Any questions?
2825 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
When do we get the Gifs? And other than that, ready!
2825 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Once both of you post you are ready I will post them
2825 days 9 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
ready.
2825 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Ready!
2825 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
GIF 1 (Letters):

https://imgflip.com/gif/1664wn

1. What is the 6th tangram image shown?
2. What tangram is the 3rd one shown after the rectangular shaped tangram (labeled J)?
3. What is the 4th tangram image shown that has a triangle piece as the top most piece in the tangram?

GIF 2 (Numbers):

https://imgflip.com/gif/1665a1

1. What is the 13th tangram shown?
2. What tangram is the 2nd one shown after the ship shaped tangram (labeled 4)?
3. What tangram is the 4th one shown after the arrow pointing left tangram (labeled 7)?
4. What is the 2nd tangram shown?
5. What tangram is the one shown right BEFORE the square shaped tangram (labaled 24)?
2825 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
d a l
29 7 16 2 22
*SLAMS BUTTON*
2825 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats, Nik! You have won the final HOH!

Please pick which houseguest you will be taking with you to the final 2!

Will it be Morgan, Amber or Akash?
2825 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
I'm taking Morgan to final 2! :D
2825 days 9 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
:D!

#slay
2825 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats, Nik and Morgan! You are Big Brother: Taking The Throne's final 2!

I will be making a forum shortly where you can plead your case to the Jury who will have until 10pm EST Tuesday to mail in their vote for who should win!

Amber and Akash, unfortunately you will join the rest of the jurors in the jury where you will have the big decision of deciding who should win this 9th season of CJ's Big Brother Series!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #3 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!