This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council 4 (de l'eau)

Topic » Tribal council 4 (de l'eau)

2929 days 4 hours ago
Swagger55
De l'eau enters'

OPENING QUESTION

De l'eau: it's one thing to lose a challenge but it's another thing to lose a challenge by default so the vote seems simple right?

VOTES DUE BY 7:30 pm EST AND NOT VOTING WILL RESULT IN A SELF VOTE IF YOU SELF VOTE 3 TIMES IN A ROW YOU WILL BE MED EVACED FROM THIS GAME

NEXT CHALLENGE IS AT 8:30 est tommorow
2929 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
De l'eau: it's one thing to lose a challenge but it's another thing to lose a challenge by default so the vote seems simple right?

I just follow. Whoever they say is the vote, is the vote. I did show up late by 2 minutes. I think that's better than not showing up. Some people are just inact, some have stuff going on, some just forgot. I didn't forget. My personal life got in the way, but I still managed to come. I think that we are voting someone that has been inact for a while.
2928 days 18 hours ago
Sebby

This was my exam week! I'm finally done all my exams so now I can play and be active again as I was at the start of the season. (:
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Returns with votes
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
First vote...............Andre (self vote)
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Second vote..........................earth (self vote)
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Third vote.....................................earth
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Fourth vote................................earth
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Fifth vote...............................fifth person voted out of swaggers survivor Madagascar.........earth
2928 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
*earth brings torch*

Earth the tribe has spoken

De l'eau- well you guys a very unfixed but that wouldn't matter if you keep missing challenges head on back to camp

open group

Swaggers Survivor: PHILIPPINES

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!