This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1099 days 22 hours ago
boneworks
It's time for your next Immunity Challenge here on Survivor: Kiribati - Blood vs. Water!

The Beru Tribe is getting their first look at the new Kura Tribe, __ was voted out at the last Tribal Council!

Immunity is once again back up for grabs!

For today's challenge, you'll each start with a set of keys that you will use to open a chest containing planks to help your tribe build a bridge! Only 1 of the 30 keys will work, you will just continue to select keys until you unlock your chest and are allowed to continue!

Next, it's time to help build your tribe's bridge! You will see a set of 10 bars that look just like this:

https://i.imgur.com/7amERH6.gif

Your goal is to help build your tribe's bridge by listing the bars shown to you by shortest to longest! So if I used the example, since B is the shortest, I would put that at 1. and then A at 2.!

https://i.gyazo.com/6a6731e5a23515c14ba9ac84e5b42319.gif

Again, you will do this for 10 bars total, labeled A-J! Once you're complete, hit the arrow to move onto the next part of the challenge! If you get any wrong, you will incur a time penalty for your tribe!

Finally, your tribe will row a boat out to a floating platform to raise a flag! You will help your tribe row by answering 6 simple math problems that will be shown to you!

Once finished correctly answering the math problems, hit the arrow at the bottom of the page to complete the challenge! Again, get any wrong, and incur a time penalty!

The tribe who raises their flag the fastest will win immunity and be safe from Tribal Council!

The losers will meet me at Tribal Council where someone becomes the 4th person voted out!

You have until 8AM EST, 12 hours, to play! Good luck!
1099 days 22 hours ago
boneworks
Andrew was voted out* me not filling in the blank :(

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!