This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1928 days 7 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome to today's Immunity Challenge.

First things first, Jack W., I must take your necklace back.

For today's challenge, first you will all be attached to a rope and be given a set of keys. You will follow the rope until you reach a lock, where one of your 15 keys will unlock you from your rope!

This shows up as a multiple choice question, you'll have to guess which key fits your lock until you select the right one, the survey wont let you move forward if you don't.

After you've successfully unlocked yourself from your rope, you must complete a 5 piece puzzle. You will be shown a word search, and in the box that appears below the word search, you must type 5 words that you find, separated by commas. I've purposely put a bunch of survivor related terms in all of your word searches, but as long as you give me a correctly spelled word that is at least 3 letters, it counts!

Once you've found 5 words in your word search, hit the arrow to submit your time!

The person who is able to get themselves unlocked and finish their puzzle the fastest will win individual immunity!

Losers will have a date with me at tribal council where one of you will become the 4th member of our jury. Good luck!

You have until 7am est, 12 hours, to play. Message me if you have any questions.

https://qtrial2019q1az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_23QiyN3EDIMiu6F
1927 days 19 hours ago
boneworks
Okay everyone it's time to reveal the results of this immunity challenge!

Caleb finished in 2 minutes and 10 seconds
Wade finished in 3 minutes and 02 seconds
Birks finished in 2 minutes and 18 seconds
Barn finished in 2 minutes and 04 seconds
Jack U. finished in 2 minutes and 19 seconds
Jack W. finished in only 54 seconds
James finished in 5 minutes and 31 seconds
Burger + Cameron did not play

So congratulations yet again to Jack W! You win individual immunity! Losers will have a date with me at tribal council where one of you will become the 4th member of our jury. Tribal will be posted shortly!

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!