This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1935 days 1 hour ago
boneworks
Alright everyone, now that you've gotten a look at your new tribes, it's time to move on to today's immunity Challenge!

For today's challenge, each tribe must release multiple sets of sandbags by solving a combination, and then take turns tossing them at a stack of blocks standing on on a podium! The first tribe that is able to knock all of their blocks off the podium the fastest will win immunity! Losers will have a date with me at Tribal Council where one of you will be the 5th person voted out of this game.

Here's how it will work. Each tribe member is responsible for releasing one set of sandbags for their tribe. You will do this by solving a combination using sliders -

https://i.imgur.com/P1rdRfJ.gif

Since my combination numbers are 40, 10, and 50, I move the sliders to those numbers in that order! The only difference is that you will all each have 10 numbers in your own combination, instead of 3 like in the example.

After you finish your combination, hit the arrow to move on. Then you guys all must toss your sandbags and knock blocks off a podium! Here's how you'll do this. Each person on your tribe is given 5 incomplete Survivor-related terms that they must solve. Each time you correctly fill in the blanks and solve a word, this is the equivalent to knocking a block off your tribe's podium!

https://i.imgur.com/qjtBtzO.gif

After you solve all 5 terms, hit the arrow at the bottom of the page to complete your time!

The winning tribe will be determined by adding up everyone's individual times. You guys have until 7am est,  which is now a little under 12 hours, to compete! Good luck
1935 days 1 hour ago
boneworks
1934 days 13 hours ago
boneworks
Okay everyone, it's time to reveal the results of the 5th immunity challenge of the season and your first as swapped tribes!

The Lanuza tribe finished in 4 minutes and 32 seconds. But, Patrick, Burger, Yokito, and Emmett never played.

The Tago tribe finished in 6 minutes and 59 seconds, but Luca never played.

So, by default, since the Tago tribe was able to get more tribe members to complete the challenge, Tago wins immunity! Lanuza, you will have a date with me at tribal council where one of you will be the 5th person voted out of this game! Tribal will be posted shortly. Good luck!

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!