This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 ~ Kura Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #4 ~ Kura Tribe

1089 days 3 hours ago
boneworks
Welcome Kura back to Tribal Council

I'll start with a few general questions addressed to the whole tribe, feel free to answer any of them in the comments below if you'd like!

-3 losses in a row, is this killing everyone's vibe at the Kura Tribe?
-At this point, are the lines clearly drawn in the sand, or are we playing a fluid game?
-As the numbers start to dwindle on this tribe, is it easy to feel more and more vulnerable with each Tribal Council attended?

You have 12 hours, until 8 pm est, to submit your vote to me via pms or skype! Your vote can be changed at any point up until day change! Good luck!
1088 days 18 hours ago
candy_land
Attention tribe I hear I'm being targeted for not having Skype. I hate Skype it sucks and I'm never going back to it but I did make a discord if you want to add me there its #ticofernandez7818
1088 days 18 hours ago
candy_land
-3 losses in a row, is this killing everyone's vibe at the Kura Tribe?
Yes losing sucks especially when this one we were so damn close
-At this point, are the lines clearly drawn in the sand, or are we playing a fluid game?
This game is ever changing so I wouldn't say the line is drawn in the sand but after last 2 votes I would say there is currently 2 sides
-As the numbers start to dwindle on this tribe, is it easy to feel more and more vulnerable with each Tribal Council attended?
Definitely especially since I got votes last tribal and BenP can't keep my name out his mouth but I trust the people who I voted with last time and trust they won't vote me this time either
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
It's time to reveal the vote!

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so..
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
*No one stands*
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Alright, I'll read the votes! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately!
1088 days 15 hours ago
benp428
*looks around*
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zay

1 vote Candy, 1 vote Zay
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ben

1 vote Ben, 1 vote Zay, 1 vote Candy
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Candy

2 votes Candy
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zay

2 votes Zay, 2 votes Candy, 1 vote Ben
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ben

We're at a 3 way tie, 2 votes Zay, 2 votes Candy, 2 vote Ben
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Next vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ben

3 votes Ben
1088 days 15 hours ago
boneworks
Fourth person voted out of Survivor: Kiribati - Blood vs. Water..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ben

Please bring me your torch..
1088 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dab6a1d6369ddb7c0edd12af8c15efc/tumblr_ng3jtzXkNu1t8bqrio1_500.gif

open group

[BW] Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!