This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #2

Topic » HOH #2

3151 days 23 hours ago
TBart5
Ok so here is how the competition will work. Each round I will give you a letter, for example, "M" your job is to be the fastest to comment a word that starts with the letter M. But if the letter I give you gas two letters, then you have to start the word with the first letter, and end the word with the second, for example, "TS" you could answer wth the word "things" and finally if there is a number at th end of the letters I give you then that's how many letters must be in your word for example: "KY5" you could answer "Kitty" because it starts with k, ends with y and is 5 letters long. Everyone understand? First one to win 3 rounds is your new HOH. Please let me know you are here and understand
3151 days 22 hours ago
Brashful
Here and I do
3151 days 22 hours ago
TBart5
We will start in 5 minutes
3151 days 22 hours ago
TBart5
Brashful if nobody shows up in 5 minutes you win
3151 days 22 hours ago
Brashful
Do I win
3151 days 22 hours ago
TBart5
Yes you do. Congrats, in a n unfortunate way, but you are the new HOH. PleSe start a new topic on our group and make your nomination by 9:00 PM EST
3150 days 2 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
AWW COME ONE I WAS BANNED
3149 days 2 hours ago
sneakercountry8
YES F4! LOL

open group

Tyler's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!