This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP MODEL APPRENTICE IS......

Topic » TOP MODEL APPRENTICE IS......

3224 days 3 hours ago
SilverShadow
Welcome Cara and Shei, This is it! We will finally know who is THE Top Model Apprentice! There can only be one but you both should be very proud of yourselves.

Here's a few words from the judges:

__A__:
You were probably two of the most consistent models throughout and I was very impressed with both of you. Whichever one of you comes out on top, you definitely deserve it and I will be proud to hand over the top model crown to one of you!! At the end of the day you, and all of the other Heartbreakers who competed, are fierce and it was so much fun watching you all compete.

SILAS86:
You two delivered very strong work through out the competition and definitely deserved to be the final 2.

.be
3223 days 23 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Grats Shei <3333333
You fucking slayed this competition <3333
3223 days 23 hours ago
C_Shizz96
OMG!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I really appreciate this! :) <3 yay! And aww cara, you are amazing! I'm so happy to have made finals with you! You're flawless! <3 thanks guys again, I won't let you down. #SlayChris <3

open group

SuperModel Me by Ms. Silver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!