This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

5th Task: HEARTBREAKERS PERFUME

Topic » 5th Task: HEARTBREAKERS..

3248 days 21 hours ago
SilverShadow
Hello Models! TRUMP Team and BANKS Team, Last season I launched a perfume brand for the Heartbreakers frat called HEARTBREAKERS and now I'll be launching a 30 second video commercial for it but I need your help.

Your task this week is to produce the advertising materials that I will use for that Commercial.

REQUIREMENTS:
- A background song (you CANNOT choose "How to be a Heartbreaker" by Marina & the Diamonds)
- A Tagline for the perfume.
- 3 words that describes and/or represents the Perfume
- 3 photos 1 per team member that represents the 3 words you chose.

You can see the perfume bottle on the current print AD at the image gallery and here's the speech of the current face of HEARTBREAKERS Perfume who is also one of our resident judges Allison Harvard (__A__)
" What is the true essence of a Heartbreaker? A Heartbreaker has two meanings: 1st the traditional meaning and 2nd a member of the Heartbreakers frat. You can see the similarities in both. A true Heartbreaker is confident, independent, fierce, determined, mischievous, and a little playful. A true Heartbreaker knows what they want and how to charm their way into getting it. A Heartbreaker chases after what they want and aren't afraid to break a few hearts along the way....oh and a true Heartbreaker must never forget rule #1...."You gotta have fun" ;)"

Use this as the inspiration but give it a fresh new take.

This task is the most important task you'll have as a team because this task is ALL or NOTHING meaning the team that loses will all be FIRED! The winning team will be the FINAL 3 so no more teams next week it will be every model for themselves because only 2 models will be in the FINALE.

No Project Managers for this task because I want all of the members of the team to be equally responsible.

I want eveyone to comment OK here so I'll know you've read this task. Once I see eveyone commented the 2 day deadline will begin.
3248 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
Oh, so we're doing the task Maryse got robbed on, but in video?
3248 days 21 hours ago
Delphii_Wytch
KK
3248 days 21 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
OK
3248 days 21 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Alright alright alright!
3247 days 23 hours ago
dsradine
Ok
3247 days ago
Delphii_Wytch
since TD can't see my ok.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
3244 days 23 hours ago
SilverShadow
********************************TASK CLOSED******************************************************
I will reveal the commercials at the Critiques and Results :)
3244 days 23 hours ago
SilverShadow
Also Francisco and Sean because you did not help Sasha with this task, you are both FIRED!

Now this is what will happen If Sasha's work wins, BANKS team will meet me in the BOARDROOM and I will only fire one model the other two will then join Sasha in the FINAL 3
3244 days 22 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
OMG!
3244 days 22 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Grate Sasha if you win!
3244 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
:o
3244 days 22 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Welp I feel like I'm the one gone if we lose tbh
AND YASSSS F4 GIRLS,
3244 days 22 hours ago
Delphii_Wytch
GL all!
3244 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
<3 <3

open group

SuperModel Me by Ms. Silver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!