This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BOARDROOM: Task1 TRUMP team

Topic » BOARDROOM: Task1 TRUMP team

3270 days 13 hours ago
SilverShadow
Sean O'Pry and Cara Maria, I will ask both of you questions and I will determine who to FIRE based on your answers so you better make it good.

SEAN, why did you choose to bring Cara here? and why shouldn't I fire you considering you are the Project Manager of this task?

CARA, what do you think is the reason why Sean brought you here? and why shouldn't I fire you?

You have 24 hours to answer, whoever doesn't answer within that will automatically be fired and if ever both of you don't answer the Projet Manager will be fired by default.
3270 days 12 hours ago
dsradine
SEAN, why did you choose to bring Cara here? and why shouldn't I fire you considering you are the Project Manager of this task?

I brought Cara here because I feel that her photo was the least cohesive of the group. For the most part, I think that our photos did represent high fashion, especially the photos for me, the Ceshire Cat, and the White Rabbit. Even though yes, I was the project manager, I feel that my photo fit in better with the theme and overall look we were going for. Yes, you can say I played it safe with the title, but I think the concept and theme would've killed the other team if we had some better photos.
3270 days 2 hours ago
Willam
Bc she doesn't think that good enough
3269 days 23 hours ago
SilverShadow
SEAN, your team lost not because you did a bad job, the other team was just better but ultimately the responsibility falls on the project manager.

CARA, your photo was not the weakest one in my opinion, I actually liked it but I'm so disappointed with your answer.

I've made my decision...........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CARA MARIA you're FIRED! I really wished you fought harder to stay.

SEAN you're still in the running to become the Top Model Apprentice.
3269 days 20 hours ago
dsradine
Phew

open group

SuperModel Me by Ms. Silver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!