This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st PHOTOSHOOT: SUMMER FUN

Topic » 1st PHOTOSHOOT: SUMMER FUN

3319 days 2 hours ago
SilverShadow
As you already know this season is dedicated exclusively for the Heartbreaker's Frat and you are all vying for the title of Heartbreaker's Top Model. (I'm still working on the prize for the winner but it ain't gonna be T$ or gifts so don't get your hopes up. This show is very low budget as you can see. :P)

THEME:
Your very first photoshoot is quite easy, The theme is SUMMER FUN!
I need you to submit a photo that evokes the essence of a fun summertime! I want to look at that photo and be inspired to get my fat ass off the couch and go have fun under the sun :)

DEADLINE:
You have two days to post here. I know that we live in different timezones and I'm too dumb to do conversions so I'm not gonna post a date or time here, just make sure you post before this topic says 2 days ago, okay?

The bottom 2 will be in a poll that will last for 24 hours. So good luck and please be active! Love y'all :)
3318 days 11 hours ago
Willam

open group

SuperModel Me by Ms. Silver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!