This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEW HOH AND VETO RULES- the host is a little mad

Topic » NEW HOH AND VETO RULES- the..

3279 days 6 hours ago
Kaitlin13
The comp for the fourth pov was posted yesterday. No one has competed and I'm becoming very annoyed. Similarly I barely get any submissions for hoh and I give lots of time, arguably too much time says some but I have to or I get no replies or I end up extending the comp because no one replied. Starting at the next Hoh, if no one competes in any comp hoh or veto will be NO HOH OR VETO that round. Noms will be randomized and whether or not the veto is used and on who will also be randomized. I feel like no one is playing and I have to buy the mystery prize which I don't feel like doing if it comes down to the end and the two left literally sat there and didn't try in any comps even if they were throwing them
3279 days 6 hours ago
MichaelM099
Where do we post our results
3279 days 5 hours ago
nickt115
I messaged you yesterday saying that I couldn't post it in the group and you didn't respond. So i was waiting for a response before I did anything.
3279 days 5 hours ago
Kaitlin13
In the topic ignorw the screen shot thing people are having too much trouble with it. You are ok there some that I literally haven't heard from or gotten any comps from since the start
3279 days 5 hours ago
Kaitlin13
Post the scores in the oven topic if you are playing pov:)
3279 days 4 hours ago
ddonut68
Who's playing?
3279 days 4 hours ago
Kaitlin13
There's always a topic the says POV players and I message the people that are selected.
3279 days 4 hours ago
MichaelM099
Ummmm where is the HOh
3279 days 4 hours ago
Kaitlin13
I sent Packers the message and I did mention that the two nominees named them and the hoh Packers will compete in the Pov players post. The hoh is there. He just hasn't competed in veto yet

open group

Kaitlin's Big brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!