This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'm Seriously Done.

Topic » I'm Seriously Done.

3235 days 22 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
This Group has done nothing but piss me off in ways that i never thought would piss me off before.

-Im Tired of every event taking over an hour to complete... thats rediculous. the double Eviction lasted 2 and a half hours...? really when i hosted my DE it lasted 40 minutes tops. It may help if you as a host would type up the scripts before hand like i did and then copied and then pasted them. it would save time and prevent possible confusion in comps since you could go back and read them through.

-Im tired of every comp being speed based. 6 out of 8 comps have had some sort of speed element to them. i get that speed can be an element in comps but when i hosted i did math, memory, spelling, endurance, matching, quizes, skill, random, and even speed every once in awhile. its not fair to those who have slower computers or internet. change it up for once.

-Im tired of the pointless drama that i was just dragged into and i feel it is still lingering. its not beneficial to anyones game so why? seriously.

-Im tired of stupid twists, the veto has to be used... seriously? thats the best you got. of course everyone is gonna get backdoored every week. that doesnt seem fair. its not strategic and pawns are always gonna go up just to backdoor someone else. it makes no sense to me.

-Im tired of the fact that if i make a big move i get told im a sheep, and if i dont make a move im either weak or stupid. its my HOH let me do what i want. and that almost bit me in the butt during the meeting. which wasnt fair since i did mean what i said up until that point.

-I dont want to play this stupid game anymore. its not fun, it barely ever was and i originally thought i was mad after the veto comp but im just mad at this whole game. and its not because its not going my way since i am safe and since i believe i am safe for weeks to come. im just tired of trying in a game that just isnt meant to be.

-Also the brilliant host, is hosting a BB group game yet he doesnt know when the real BB is on. you know most of us are gonna wanna go watch it... so why have a comp 30 minutes before the show. youve done that like 3 times now.

-Im 2 seconds away from quitting. im usually not a quitter but due to certain circumstances i dont think i can handle this anymore. this game is more stressful than my actual life and that says something.

Im just Done... this sucks and i just cant take the constant struggle this game has caused me. and i have talked to the host about some of these things at events but he just blows them off as im over exaggerating or doesnt comment. things obviously arent going to change and im sick of it.

Good Night Yall. Enjoy yourselves.
3235 days 21 hours ago
Survivor8
I doubt your double evictions last 40 minutes.

and LOLolOLolOL at the rest
3235 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
The events take so long to complete because people don't reply quickly during competitions and it takes forever for people to check in. The DE took too long, I'll take responsibility for that. I like to think I keep things running efficiently, and I do type competitions up beforehand.

As for the comment that all the comments are speed-based, I've looked at that and I'm trying to take steps to rectify the situation. This is my first season hosting a Big Brother, and the competitions are different from Survivor, so I'm still trying to figure everything out. I'm working on that, so I just ask that you bear with me.

As for the litany of other complaints you listed? Can't do anything about those. Don't like the twists or the drama? There's not much that can be done. I understood the potential repercussions of all the choices I made when deciding elements of this season, and if one of the twists flops, I'm okay with that.

If you still want to quit, you know where the door is.
3235 days 21 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Mike my DE lasted 40 minutes because I plan ahead. Sorry idiots like you can't show up to comps in time and hold everybody up. At least the cast I chose actually showed up to events.

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!