This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #10 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1290 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 3pm EST MONDAY -
1288 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your next challenge!

This immunity challenge will test your knowledge on how well you payed attention to this game. It is called "Muddled Mayhem"

On my go I will post 20 events all at the same time that have happened throughout the game.  Your job is simple; put these events in sequential order. Once you feel you have everything in order the correct order. You must be the FIRST Individual to post all 20 events in chronological order in THIS Forum.

Get it wrong; I will be quick to let you know that your list is INCORRECT. I will NOT tell you which events are in the correct spot. That is your job to figure out yourself. Get it right; and you guarantee yourself a 1 and 4 shot at winning this game.

First person, to correctly put the events in order wins immunity and secures their spot in the Final 4! Everyone else vulnerable at the upcoming Tribal Council.

If you have any questions. Feel free to ask now before we begin.
1288 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
A mental comp!
1288 days 20 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
So in order meaning
the first even that occured first, we put it on top of the list and last event (most recent) at the bottom of the list, correct?
1288 days 20 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
the way i dont wanna try bc i know im gonna lose
1288 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That is what sequential order is Ashley. So the answer is correct.
1288 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
asdftyjukijl
1288 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1288 days 20 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
ok im checking in im here
1288 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Missing Matt
1288 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
I just gotta do something rq brb
1288 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
START NOW!!!!
1288 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
np Nolan. Awaiting Matt to begin. But, we will begin after 3pm EST
1288 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Me vs Deshon!
1288 days 20 hours ago
smuguy2012
here
1288 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. Everyone should be here. Please let me know you are ready below this post. Once everyone is set. We will begin on my "GO"

I will count you all down from 3 like any other challenge.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!