This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20 - [TINAKULA]

Topic » Tribal Council #20 -..

1280 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
TINAKULA! Welcome back to Tribal Council.  We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Max N.; Sean P.; Mike R.; Laura R.; Jacob S........ and Stoner D. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. NOLAN K. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Seventh member of our Jury......

PYN for a question -

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 8pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1280 days 4 hours ago
smuguy2012
Matt
1280 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
JORGE!!!!!
1280 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Matt T. - We are in the end-game now. This is familiar territory for everyone remaining. With only 6 votes at tonight's Tribal Council; how important is tonight's vote?

Jorge H. - At the end of the day; there are only TWO spots in the Final Tribal Council. Is there a clear threat to win this game at this point? Or is this game more complex than that?
1280 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Jorge H. - At the end of the day; there are only TWO spots in the Final Tribal Council. Is there a clear threat to win this game at this point? Or is this game more complex than that?

Based on the way a certain someone has helped steer this season, only 2 people are threats to win! The funny thing is he is not one of those 2!!! Teehee
1279 days 1 hour ago
smuguy2012
Matt T. - We are in the end-game now. This is familiar territory for everyone remaining. With only 6 votes at tonight's Tribal Council; how important is tonight's vote

Tonight’s vote could very well set up the rest of the game for any of us. It’s so tough navigating because we have all been here before so we all more or less know what to expect
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1278 days 23 hours ago
Sunfire
hey Erik!
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow*
1278 days 23 hours ago
Sunfire
I found this a couple days ago. I wanted it to be a surprise but we have some clowns in the circus. If you didnt turn on each other... I guess youre about to regret it.

https://gyazo.com/b5412be871a2e9a320a30581d32bc63d

Im playing the idol on myself.
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Jorge H. walks over and hands me a carved-like object*

https://gyazo.com/b5412be871a2e9a320a30581d32bc63d

Rules of Survivor state that in the event a Hidden Immunity Idol is played. All votes cast against the person the Idol is played for; will NOT COUNT.
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
.....this is a HIDDEN IMMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast for Jorge H. will NOT COUNT.
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Any other surprises?
1278 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Matt T. stands and walks over; he hands me a piece of parchment*

Matt T. - "I’m gonna play the legacy advantage tonight."

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!