This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor Raja Ampat S21 Application -

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor Raja..

1408 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LAST Season Gigi10/Matt F. came out on top in a 5 to 4 vote against jojo7784/Joey F! This season I am looking for 24 BRAND NEW Castaways to compete in the upcoming installment of ItsOfficial's Survivor Series. For the next installment of this series we are heading back to Indonesia where 24 fresh castaways will compete for the title of Sole Survivor and $250 cash prize! Season 21 will be titled Survivor Raja Ampat! 257 different castaways have competed in this series. Who has what it takes to outwit, outplay and outlast to claim the title of Sole Survivor! 39 days! 24 castaways! ONE Survivor!

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):
Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Prior Group Game Experience?

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

1pm EST [  ]
2pm EST [  ]
3pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
1408 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
MAIL ME YOUR APPLICATIONS -
1403 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Applications close July 10th.

Cast Reveal July 12th @ 8pm EST with the game officially beginning July 13th @ a time TBD.
1394 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Applications closed -

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!