This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2285 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST TOMORROW -
2284 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You may begin checking in for tonight's challenge -
2284 days 3 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2284 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2284 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
While everyone checks in. I'll explain today's challenge.

[Check-in will close @ 8:10 EST sharp]
2284 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Today castaway's will compete in a challenge known as......

"The Final Heat"

Reason for the name of the challenge is because this challenge will take place in Heats!

In Heat 1. Castaways will be tasked with a challenge that will test their speed. On my "GO" each castaway participating will create their OWN Forum including their name/username as the Forum title. Your job is simple from their. Spam your Forum to 50 Posts. First 4 castaways to do so; will move onto HEAT 2.

You may post anything you want in your Forums for Heat 1. But, the title of the Forum must include your name/username.

For the second heat; each castaway will be tasked with a challenging task. On my "GO" the remaining four castaways competing in Heat 2 will each create a Blog. The first TWO Individuals to get 7 DIFFERENT users to trend themselves in their blogs will move onto the FINAL HEAT. [Multis will NOT be tolerated!!]

In order to successfully complete Heat 2. You must post your Blog in THIS Forum for it to count.

For the Final Heat; the 2 castaways remaining will be tasked with UNSCRAMBLING a phrase. Their job is simple; unscramble the words and then the phrase. The first castaway to post the finished puzzle in THIS FORUM will guarantee themselves a 1 and 7 shot at winning this game.

If you have any questions; please ask before we begin.
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
[Check-in will close @ 8:10 EST sharp]

Until then. If anyone has any questions regarding tonight's challenge. Now is the time to ask.
2284 days 3 hours ago
yinzer149
here
2284 days 3 hours ago
BBlover96
Bitch I'm mobile bye
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LOL Jayson [I'll check you in for now]
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Checked-in -

Crypt A.
Emmett S.
Jayson S.
Julian W.
Kasey H.
Leo S.
Stoner D.

Will give Nick until 10 after to check-in.
2284 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok
2284 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Check-in is CLOSED!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!