This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 -

2303 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NON-LIVE - will be posted after votes are read.
2302 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Congratulations on making it to this Important Milestone known as the merge! From this point forward; you all compete for Individual Immunity! For the First Individual Challenge...........

You must play this game:
http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-tower-of-hanoi

You must set your rings to SEVEN, yes SEVEN. When satisfied with a time, take a screenshot and send it to me. You get ONE attempt.

When you screenshot, I must be able to see the DATE AND TIME, AKA the DAY IT IS AND TIME IT IS. LOCATED AT BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR COMPUTER. This is so you cannot use a previous score if you happen to have it.

NO ALTERING THE SCREENSHOT IN ANY WAY. I WILL KNOW. Cheating is against the rules; and I will REMOVE you from the game.

The person who finishes this with the fastest wins individual immunity and a 1 in 9 shot at winning this game. Any questions just ask. You have just over 24 hours to finish the task.

All submissions due by 8pm EST Saturday.
2302 days 9 hours ago
DJ2722
Ya see, us people who only have phones can’t do that
2301 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
^

DJ F. is CORRECT. The game I chose CANNOT be played on mobile. I went in and had other Hosts check for me as well; and the game is unplayable for mobile users.

I've never has this problem with this comp before. So, apologies to all for the poor choice of comp as everyone here deserves a chance at Individual Immunity. Therefore; I will find a NEW comp for all to play. Hopefully one that everyone can participate in.

So, to sum everything up. "Tower of Hanoi" will NOT be our first challenge. Our First challenge will be posted tonight @ 7pm EST. So, stay tuned. (Comp will remain NON-Live)
2301 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
Mmmkayyy
2301 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
lol k
2301 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok good lol I can’t use my computer
2301 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in Everyone! Congratulations on making it to this Important Milestone known as the merge! From this point forward; you all compete for Individual Immunity! For the First Individual Challenge...........

You must play this game:
http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-pop-pop-rush

When satisfied with a score, take a screenshot and send it to me. You get ONE attempt.

When you screenshot, I must be able to see the DATE AND TIME, AKA the DAY IT IS AND TIME IT IS. LOCATED AT BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR COMPUTER. This is so you cannot use a previous score if you happen to have it.

NO ALTERING THE SCREENSHOT IN ANY WAY. I WILL KNOW. Cheating is against the rules; and I will REMOVE you from the game.

The person who finishes this with the HIGHEST score wins individual immunity and a 1 in 9 shot at winning this game. Any questions just ask. You have just over 24 hours to finish the task.

All submissions due by 7pm EST Sunday.
2301 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I chose a different challenge from the same site. But, this challenge here is mobile friendly.

You MUST play the Link I have given you.
2300 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
Me when my phone sucks and I went to work and then downtown and now back to work and can't do jack shit lol
2300 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
1 HOUR to complete the task at hand.
2300 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! You all had over 24 hours to submit a score for this challenge! Let's get to the results!
2300 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3 castaways submitted a score for tonight's challenge! Therefore those three are the only one's eligible for Individual Immunity!
2300 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The castaways who competed are DJ F! Julian W! And Stoner D! Let's reveal the results now!
2300 days 12 hours ago
DJ2722
Oh my please lord
2300 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://imgur.com/a/WSRZh

Stoner D. - 54,710

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!