This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8 -

2290 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST TOMORROW -
2289 days 17 hours ago
yinzer149
here
2289 days 17 hours ago
Emmett4
here
2289 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Get a good look at the Flores Tribe! Nick B. voted out at last night's Tribal Council!
2289 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2289 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
While everyone checks in for today's challenge. I'll explain the rules......
2289 days 17 hours ago
BluJay112
o hi
2289 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Today's challenge is simple.

"Platform Peril"

The tribes are standing on a floating platform.
Each round 1 player from each tribe will square off against 1 person from the other tribe attempting to push them into the water. To do this you must be the first person to post push 3 times after I say go (the posts don't have to be consecutive just 3 overall). If you post push MORE than 3 times you lose your balance and fall in. The same player may NOT compete back to back.

The first tribe to 5 points wins immunity and reward. Losers receive nothing except a date at T.C where they'll be forced to vote out one of their own tribe mates.

Any questions?
2289 days 17 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2289 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We can wait til 8:05 EST to begin. Please use this time to discuss strategies among your tribe.
2289 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
Heree
2289 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Checked-in -

Kelang -

DJ F.
Emmett S.
Kasey H.

Flores -

Crypt A.
Leo S.
Nick M.
2289 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Sorry about my mild absence! Had to finish throwing my laundry in the dryer!
2289 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The challenge today is relatively simple! Now all I need is the names of the castaways representing each Tribe for the first round!
2289 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If no one else wanna go first I’ll do it
2289 days 16 hours ago
Cryptspartan
i'll go

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!