This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 -

2305 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST TOMORROW -
2305 days 18 hours ago
yinzer149
Will be there
2304 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
2304 days 20 hours ago
NickBrad97
Here
2304 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You may begin checking in for challenge. Welcome everyone! Get a good look at the Kelang Tribe! Matt F. voted off at last night's Tribal Council as DJ F. takes his place on the tribe joining from Exile.
2304 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
While everyone is checking in; I'll explain today's challenge!
2304 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hi
2304 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! For today's challenge; we will be playing a challenge known as "Stop The Flood"

The Challenge is relatively simple. I will create TWO Forum's. One for each Tribe. On my "GO" Both Tribe's will post anything they want in the OPPOSING Tribe's Forum. The spamming done by both Tribe's will be referred to as "The Flood" and in order to stop the flood; ONE castaway will be tasked with solving a puzzle!

The puzzle itself is a SUDOKU! The designated puzzle solver must FINISH the SUDOKU given by me and they must SCREENSHOT IT. To stop the flood; the puzzle solver must post the FINISHED puzzle in their Tribe's Forum!

The Challenge will end in ONE of two ways. If ONE Tribe manages to finish the puzzle and stops the Flood of spamming from the other Tribe while OUTSPAMMING the other Tribe; that Tribe will walk away with Tribal Immunity. However; it is STILL POSSIBLE for the other Tribe to make a comeback in a matter of moment's! Because both Tribe's can come close to finishing their puzzles at the same time. In this event. It all depends on the spammers for both Tribe's because whichever Tribe has less posts in their Tribe's Forum; will walk away with Tribal Immunity.

A couple of Rules -

- Only spammers may post in the OPPOSING Tribe's Forums. There will be NO OUTSIDE hel allowed.
- Puzzle solvers may NOT help spam against the opposing Tribe. They are on the puzzle for today's challenge.
- The designated puzzle solver is responsible for posting the FINISHED screenshot in THEIR Forum to "Stop The Flood"
- YOU MUST play the puzzle I send you puzzle solvers!

Now before we begin; I'll need the name of the castaway for both Tribe's competing on the puzzle! Everyone else will be eligible to spam in today's challenge.

If you have any other questions; please ask now. We'll begin once both Tribe's are set.
2304 days 20 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2304 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2304 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2304 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Sudoku is my shit omfg
2304 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll do suduko
2304 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I can’t do puzzles I suck at that
2304 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh okay good
2304 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
I'm out

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!