This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - [Kelang]

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - [Kelang]

2294 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KELANG! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Please set your torches down behind you all and take a seat. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as FLORES won Tribal Immunity.......

Crypt A. - As displayed with tonight's results for the challenge. Not everyone relies on the physical aspect of this game. But, with the number at a large still. How will numbers be decided going into tonight's vote?

Emmett S. -  Activity seems like it could be an issue with this Tribe. Do you think it's fair to say that the Flores Tribe are all-around stronger when it comes to challenges?

Jayson S. - Going into tonight's vote; is the vote going to be strictly about activity? When is the right time for people begin to think about bettering their position in this game?

Leo S. - We are a few days into this game. And with each visit to Tribal Council; the odds of it being your torch snuffed grow larger as the numbers dwindle. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?

Nick M. - Welcome back to Tribal Council Kelang! After tonight; your tribe will be down ONE Tribe member going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing back-to-back challenges; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe?

Simon B. - You received a stray vote at  the previous Tribal Council. Are you concerned for your position on this tribe?

Stoner D. - Another loss; another visit to Tribal Council. After tonight; only 6 castaways will remain on the Kelang Tribe. What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 6:00pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
2294 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
YES! We couldn't even have 4 people do it? Less than half. I'm done
2294 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Another loss; another visit to Tribal Council. After tonight; only 6 castaways will remain on the Kelang Tribe. What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

Like Jayson said only half of us competed. We need to all pull out weight if we want to win
2294 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Simon B. - You received a stray vote at  the previous Tribal Council. Are you concerned for your position on this tribe?

Ultimately, I am somewhat concerned. There comes a point where easy targets start to fade away and then the next thing you know, you're the next person going home. For all I know, I could be going home tonight, or maybe I'll stick around for a while. However, I do want to recognize that I have received one vote last tribal and will probably receive a stray one tonight.
2294 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick M. - Welcome back to Tribal Council Kelang! After tonight; your tribe will be down ONE Tribe member going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing back-to-back challenges; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe?

losing always puts a damper on Tribe moral, but I feel with our tribe, we will not sit back but rather use it to fuel better participation in challenges and win
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes. First vote..............
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Simon B. - SELF-VOTE
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Simon B.
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Simon B.
2293 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 3 votes Simon. 4 votes remain.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!