This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - [Kelang]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - [Kelang]

2296 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KELANG! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Please set your torches down behind you all and take a seat. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as FLORES won Tribal Immunity.......

Crypt A. - Welcome back to Tribal Council! With what seems to be the dead weight cut from both tribe's these past few votes. How will tonight's vote be determined with the numbers dwindling within the game?

Emmett S. - We are a few days into this game. And with each visit to Tribal Council; the odds of it being your torch snuffed grow larger as the numbers dwindle. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?

Jayson S. - As the game progresses. How important is Trust moving forward in this game? Do you think tonight's vote could be influenced by "alliances" within this Tribe?

Leo S. - With the performance made by this tribe at today's challenge; is there anyone to blame for today's loss?

Nick M. - We are now a few days into this game. As we get deeper into this game. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol influence the direction of tonight's vote?

Simon B. - Tonight; someone becomes the 4th castaway voted out of this game. With the numbers continuously dwindling. Have people given thought to when a swap or merge might occur?

Stoner D. - Welcome back to Tribal Council Stoner! You managed to win the previous challenge for your Tribe during the last challenge. Do you feel that this could make you an asset to this Tribe moving forward?

Will N. - There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 8:00pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.

**Notice the change in the voting deadline. This is because a NON-Live challenge is scheduled for tomorrow night. The challenge will be posted concluding Tribal Council.
2296 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
I think trust is important going forward but we gotta trust our tribe to win so if we can't trust  ppl to show; they gotta go
2296 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt A. - Welcome back to Tribal Council! With what seems to be the dead weight cut from both tribe's these past few votes. How will tonight's vote be determined with the numbers dwindling within the game?

It could be determined by dead weight, or it could be determined by who's a bigger threat. Nobody knows.
2296 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Simon B. - Tonight; someone becomes the 4th castaway voted out of this game. With the numbers continuously dwindling. Have people given thought to when a swap or merge might occur?

It's hard to say. I'm sure some people might be wondering about it. Me personally, I am not too attached to the fact that a tribe swap or even a merge could happen soon. However, we do acknowledge that it is slowly approaching and therefore, we are somewhat prepared if either happens.
2295 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - Welcome back to Tribal Council Stoner! You managed to win the previous challenge for your Tribe during the last challenge. Do you feel that this could make you an asset to this Tribe moving forward?

I definitely think I proved myself. That puzzle took hours and I never gave up. Hopefully they see me as a good team player
2295 days 12 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick M. - We are now a few days into this game. As we get deeper into this game. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol influence the direction of tonight's vote?

Idols are always a worry, it's 99% luck to discover one. When voting, you should always keep the idea of an idol being played in the back of your mind. I feel someone will have a gut instinct if one will be played though
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2295 days 11 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett S. - We are a few days into this game. And with each visit to Tribal Council; the odds of it being your torch snuffed grow larger as the numbers dwindle. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?
Thats true...but as far as tension goes i dont feel any tonight.
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes. First vote..............
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick M. - SELF-VOTE
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote..............

x
x
x
x
x
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Will N. - SELF-VOTE
2295 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.......

x
x
x
x
x

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!