This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - [Aparri]

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - [Aparri]

900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Aparri! Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as Solana and Luzon won Tribal Immunity.......

General Questions:

- Tonight; the challenge relied solely on a single castaway to win the challenge for your tribe. Do you think this is a factor into why you guys could be back at Tribal Council? Or is it fair to blame the person who competed in the challenge?

-  Tonight; someone becomes the 3rd castaway voted out of this game. What do you think is more important at this stage of the game. Tribe strength? Or Loyalty?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 1pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote
899 days 14 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Hey guy's i've had the busiest week of my life this week, I haven't been on hardly at all. I just want you to know I can play and socialize now. Sorry about how inactive I have been this far
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes........
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*no one stands*

Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Austin E. - [SELF-VOTE]
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote...........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Everton S. - [SELF-VOTE]
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote..............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Austin E.
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote.............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Austin E.
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 3 votes Austin. 1 vote Everton. 4 votes remain.
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fifth vote............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Austin E.
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sixth vote..........

x
x
x
x

Third person voted out of Survivor Cagayan....

x
x
x
x

Austin E.

That's 5 votes. That is a majority.....

Your tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*
899 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that. I would like to congratulate the remaining members of Aparri. You have survived Tribal Council! A unanimous decision by this tribe shows that your tribe is willing to communicate and play this game together. Well, I have nothing left to say so you can grab your belongings and head on back to camp Aparri! See you at the upcoming challenge!

*send confessions*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!