This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - [Solana]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - [Solana]

901 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SOLANA! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as LUZON and APARRI have won Tribal Immunity.......

General Questions:

- Welcome back Solana! Another tough loss for this tribe. With how close today's challenge was; is there anyone to blame for today's loss?

- After tonight; your tribe will be down TWO Tribe members going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing another challenge; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 1pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
901 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I blame the color purple for not showing up.  What the hell is wrong with purple? It's our tribe color. 
As for the morale, I dont think it will.  Those players who want to play are all devoted to this game and to the tribe.  Those that aren't playing...well, there's the purple door.
901 days 9 hours ago
Bjorn
I don't think there's any one person to blame for the challenge loss, however I do think a lot of the challenge relied on how close or far away someone is to the Tengaged server. Latency is a bitch!

And while I'm sad to have us seeing you again at Tribal tonight, I think it can work to our advantage in someway because we can narrow down our team to the group of people we actually want to play with.
900 days 10 hours ago
adrius
The truth is that we are not having the necessary luck in this beginning. We are here again, crossing our fingers to continue. Hopefully we can win the next challenge. We deserve it now
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes........
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*no one stands*
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Airil I. - [SELF-VOTE]
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Airil I.
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote..............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Airil I.
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote..........

x
x
x
x

Second person voted out of Survivor Cagayan....

x
x
x
x

Airil I.

That's 4 votes. That is a majority.....

Your tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*
900 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
Bye Airil
900 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that! 6 remain on the Solana Tribe. Your tribe is outnumbered going forward. But, this unanimous vote could be a good sign that your tribe is doing what is necessary to avoid coming back to tribal council. Good luck in today's challenge Solana! You may just need a token of good faith. You can all head on back to camp!

*send confessions*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!