This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages: Tim(5th Place)- JURY member #7

Topic » Goodbye Messages: Tim(5th..

3223 days 7 hours ago
Dara4ever
We say goodbye to the last standing EARTH member Tim. He played an excellent under the radar game lasting all the way up until final 5. He was a pawn for many weeks but was able to stay many times as he was not perceived as a huge target, unfortunately tonight he leaves us and becomes the 7th member of the jury! Post your goodbye messages below!
3223 days 7 hours ago
Daulton7996
OMG, Tim! NOOOOOO! I'm sorry to see you go as I was the one to save you in week one with the POV. It was either you or me, and unfortunately we couldn't make F4 together.
3222 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Tim, you were one of my closest allies in this game. We were together from the beginning, and we stuck to our pact. Even though you weren't that active, you still impacted the game in a great way :) Me/Daulton will avenge you! We both did it in Weeks 1 & 2, and I'm confident we can avenge you from here on out :) Goodluck in jury <3
3222 days 1 hour ago
Willam
BYE
3221 days 15 hours ago
Davidftw123
so i am doomed in final 2 (if i can even make it) because all the jury hates me LOL but nah you were cool pissed that you aligned with ethan tho

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!