This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Infinite Big Brother 2: Applications Part 2

Topic » Infinite Big Brother 2:..

3274 days 5 hours ago
woollybear98
The first round of applications is now completed and closed! The next step before officially becoming a houseguest, you will have to finish the second part of applications! The questions below must be MAILED to me in order to complete the application!

Questions (MAIL THEM):
Q1. What game plan/strategy would you have if you were to enter the Infinite Big Brother house?
Q2. How often would you send confessionals?
Q3. Do you have any plans to leave tengaged for a period of time during the month of June 2015?
Q4. Will you be able to show up for competitions regular at either 5pm EST, 6pm EST, or 7pm EST (NOTE: The nominations ceremony will take place 2 hours later, but you dont need to be there)?
Q5. Any last words to be casted?

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD! MAIL ME YOUR RESPONSES!

The best way to ensure you being casted is by the Pre-Season Chat. In the chat you can talk about absolutely anything you want. The chat gives me a show of who is most active aka the more you talk, the more likely you are to be casted!
LINK: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7660/forum/topic/15628751

The premiere is set for Monday July 13th! (Time to be confirmed; Most likely 7pm est)

DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD!

open group

Infinite Big Brother 2 [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!