This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #9 - [Day 40] (N-L Portion)

Topic » Mission #9 - [Day 40] (N-L..

2630 days 6 hours ago
JustinV53
Welcome, Agents, to your FINAL MISSION in the game!

Mission #9 - “The Final Farewell” (Non-Live Portion)

This is your last opportunity to get Money for the Group Pot, and you can earn a total of $125,000! But, you do NOT have to worry about any sabotaging or Money tonight. You can worry about all of that in the LIVE portion tomorrow.

For the non-live portion, I will be very vague and cryptic. I will NOT be telling you what this Mission is just yet. But, your job is to fill out the Google Form below. ALL THREE OF YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS.

Please follow the directions on the Google Forms sheet, and completely fill out all fields! (The answers can be in single sentence or singe word form. I only used paragraph responses to allow you to type as much as you wanted.)

Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/hcQou7KRUDAZfhGP2

I need these forms filled out by tomorrow at 7:00pm EST, an hour before the time we all agreed upon. Please DO NOT share your responses with anyone else, as that is NOT suggested and PROHIBITED in this Mission!

So, for now, the Mission is very simple. We’ll see what the LIVE portion brings tomorrow at 8:00pm EST. See you all then!

Thanks for your cooperation, and good luck, Agents!
2630 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Ok cool :) let's have fun on our final mission!
2630 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*waits for mission 9 code*
2630 days 6 hours ago
Fell6
We might need to wait a few minutes.
2630 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
He's sent them now lol
2629 days 6 hours ago
JustinV53
RESULTS

Here are your scores:

(1)
Jennifer: 6/10
~Bonus - 0/2

(2)
Gamo: 7/10
~Bonus - 0/2

(3)
Kara: 5/10
~Bonus - 1/2

Total: 18/30
~Bonus: 1/6

Total Amount Earned: 64,160 / 125,000

Congrats!

As you know, the screenshots are still uploading, and will be posted HERE when they are finished. Sorry about that, and GOOD LUCK.
2629 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
Wow, I didn't think I would do that well.
2629 days 5 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Neither did i Jen
2629 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
I thought I'd do better lol. We pretty much all did the same though which is cool :)
2629 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
So when will we see the screenshots.
2629 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Yeah idg what the problem is with the screenshots. Don't you just take them and upload them to imgur or somethibg? Should take a couple minutes :s
2629 days 4 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
He is uploading like 30 or something at once.
2629 days 3 hours ago
JustinV53

Okay so I figure when I came back they would be ready but they are not.
Screw imgur this website sucks.

So Im going to screenshot the screenshots using Gyazo.
They should be up here in Minutes.
2629 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh interesting! This was a fun mission and I can't wait for the finale later today (technically)!

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!