This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reward Challenge #2

Topic » Reward Challenge #2

3347 days 14 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Come on in guys!

La Foa getting your first look at the new Paita tribe, Maggie voted out at the first tribal council.

Today, you guys are not playing for Immunity. Today, we are playing for reward. Each of you will play this game.

http://www.tengaged.com/play/brain_force

You will screensot your score and send it to me. The SINGLE person who scores the highest will win Reward. It is a not that will Narrow down what chests contains a Hidden Idol.

They will also get to chose someone from the other tribe to go to Exile Island. That person will select someone from the winning tribe to go to exile as well. BOTH people will get to select a chest.

You have 24 hours good luck!
3346 days 13 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
************* Results ********************
3346 days 13 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
Erik- 84600
Jacob- 30500
Josh- 74100
Lucas- 52000
Christian- 54900
3346 days 13 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
so Erik wins reward. Erik you may select anyone from Paita to go to Exile. Then they will select someone from La Foa to go to Exile. You also get a clue to the idols. You can share this or leave it to yourself.
3346 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I did random.org - Coffeybean; you're going to Exile....
3345 days 22 hours ago
Coffeybean94
umm I will send erik because he chose me? if i can do that? idk lol
3345 days 6 hours ago
mrcool
I JUST REALIZE MANALORD IS IN R2B
3345 days 5 hours ago
Duke
Lolol that's why his multi has been posting I think

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!