This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mid-Season Finale(Intro)

Topic » Mid-Season Finale(Intro)

1770 days 19 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian wakes up to the smell of dirt and the musty air. He gets up and he looks around.
Brian:Wha-What the hell..?

There is a sharp pain in his head and it doesn’t take him long to realize what had happened. He starts to walk, trying to figure out how to leave the Catacombs, that is, until he sees his brother at the end of the tunnel.

Brian:Taylor?

Brian keeps walking towards his brother.

Brian:Taylor!

He tries to call out to him again, but he still doesn’t get a response. Taylor sends a fireball Brian’s way, and Brian tries to block it with a wall of rock, but his stone doesn’t respond. Instead, he gets a fireball into his chest that sends him to the ground. Taylor walks up to him and he frowns.

Taylor:He’s awake…!

Dennis and Aaron walk out into the tunnel from another path, and even in the dark a grin can be seen on Aaron’s face.

Aaron:Brian. I have to say, you proved me wrong. I labeled you a coward..
Brian brings himself back up to his knees and he looks up at Aaron, a hint of defiance still in his eyes.
Brian:If you are going to kill me, then do it. I am ready for a fight..
Aaron’s smile grows even wider, but he shakes his head. He stops in front of Brian and he squats down to meet him face to face.

Aaron:No, Brian. For my plan to work, you will not die. At least, not here..
Brian spits in Aaron’s face, but Aaron doesn’t seem to be phased by the gesture. He wipes it off of his face and he stands back up.

Aaron:I suppose your mentor never gave you a history lesson. While we wait for your friends to arrive, maybe we should talk about that. About where you came from?

Brian continues to stare a hole through Aaron, not bothered by his words.
Brian:I had a Mom and a Dad, here on Earth. I was born in London..

Aaron sends a knee into Brian’s chest, and Brian falls over onto his side. He holds his chest with both hands and he groans in pain. Clearly not the answer Aaron was looking for.

Aaron:No, you are an Aurean. A disgusting disease of a race that needs to be eradicated..

Taylor shifts uncomfortably at Aaron’s description, but he doesn’t intervene. Dennis watches on with a surprising amount of glee as he watches Brian get beaten up.

Aaron:I bet he only told you about the good things. About how you get to live forever, as long as your stone doesn’t get destroyed. It sounds good, doesn’t it? You get to hide your stone away when you’re done playing superhero and you get to be immortal. No aging, no imperfections…

Brian is watching Aaron as he paces back and forth in front of him. He wasn’t sure where Aaron was going with this, but he was not in a position to interrupt him, so he let him continue.

Aaron:That is all true, but there’s more to it than just that.

Aaron stops, only to kick Brian again, just because he felt like it. Brian rolls back onto his back, and Aaron presses his foot on Brian’s neck.

Aaron:I can squeeze the life out of you, and you will feel everything. But, you won’t die.
Brian looks over to his older brother for help, but Taylor just turns away.

Aaron starts to apply pressure, and Brian’s arms flail as he struggles to breathe.
Aaron:Your mind and soul grow with every year that passes. Your stone will get more powerful. But it doesn’t stop when you get full control of your stone. No, it doesn’t stop until your mind has been consumed by it. When a User becomes too delusional, they can’t tell what’s right and what’s wrong…

Aaron finally lets go, giving Brian the ability to breathe once again. He feels for his neck and he breathes heavily as he tries to regain his breath once again. He could barely hang on to Aaron’s words, but he did his best to try.

Brian:So, you started to kill us off?

Aaron shakes his head
Aaron:No, it was my job as executioner when one of you became too crazy with power. If it wasn’t for me, you might not even exist. But some people thought my job was too inhumane and they kicked me out. A week later, the planet was destroyed..

Brian’s eyes lower to the ground as he connects the dots.

Aaron:I am not the bad guy here. I am here to save these people from you.
Aaron points at Brian’s stone.

Aaron:I am here to save the Earth, before you can destroy it…

~New London~
Connor rushes into Cas’s room without even knocking. Cas and Monika both yawn as they wake up to Connor’s frantic cries to wake up, and eventually Monika gets up out of the bed.
Monika:Ya Connor? What do you want?

Connor wasn’t sure if he should say, but he did so anyway.
Connor:Brian left. He went to find that guy you were talking about, the one who is trying to kill us.
Monika lets out a sigh
Monika:Does he know where Aaron is?
Connor just shrugs, which doesn’t help.
Monika:I am going to take that as a no.

Monika looks back at Cas, who is still waking up and she frowns before looking back at Connor
Monika:I’m gonna go. If I am not back by tomorrow, then all of you need to leave.

Monika walks past him and out the front door. Benji, Blake, and Phoenix are all talking in the hallway when she rushes past.

Benji begins to follow her, and Blake and Phoenix follow suit(and anyone else that wants to).
Blake:Should we really be following her?
Benji:Well I have nothing better to do..
Phoenix:Better than doing nothing I guess..

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!