This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2174 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Please, no Romantic relationships before episode 2. There are a few things I want this Series to be focused on, and the 1st episode should be exploring your abilities, whatever they may be, and learning how to control them.

No Personal attacks guys please, if you have an issue with someone or even me I would prefer you PM me directly and let me know rather than to cause a scene and ruin it for everyone.

This is an experimental group, all based on Lore I have come up with. So if there is anything major you want to do please ask me first. Chances are that I say yes but I would still like to know.

No explicit Scenes, I feel like I shouldn't have to add this, but I have been away from the groups scene for awhile now so I don't know who are offenders of this. We dont want to know details just post something about it and skip it.

Ideas. If you have any ideas on something let me know Id be happy to listen. If there is a Power you want that I dont have listed ask me if you can learn it, and chances are I will oblige if it doesn't make your character too OP.

No God Modding, a lot of the more Overpowered Powers in this series does have MAJOR affects to your character. For Example:The Lunar Stone can grant you temporary invincibility, but it does not make you immortal.

Finally, Have fun. This is my first ever Superhero group that has nothing to do with the X-Men or Avengers, etc. I understand if it will be a little weird but try to stick with me. I have a plan for this group and try to just enjoy the ride.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!