This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode 4:Secrets

Topic » Season 2 Episode 4:Secrets

2071 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
~3 Yeas Ago~
A young man is sitting at home. He is on the couch, watching the TV. He hears the storm outside getting worse and he peeks out of the window to look at the weather. As he is peeking out, a lightning bolt strikes the tree in his front yard. It starts to lean over and his eyes widen as he realizes the tree is going to fall on his house. He gets up and he rushes out of the back door, not even thinking twice about it. He escapes his house just as the tree crushes into the roof.

He stumbles backwards and he trips over his own feet, and he frowns as he surveys the damage. He gets up and he walks up to the house.
Hunter:I guess I will have to move again...
He looks around as he hears footsteps behind him and he turns around. Dr.Stone stands there. For a moment he just looks at Hunter before Hunter finally speaks up.

Hunter:W-Who are you? What are you doing here..?
Hunter readies himself for a fight, not knowing why this man is here. Dr.Stone nods and he reaches out to Hunter. In his hand is a glimmering, yellow Stone.
Dr.Stone:Take it. The power that took away your home is yours to keep.
Hunter looks at the stone and he takes it. He shakes his head as he looks at it in his hands.
Hunter:But-
He looks up and the man is gone. He is left standing in the rain next to his damaged home.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6def91735c5ed36421309f7961a18578/tumblr_mqml280IWB1rjklepo8_250.gif

~Connor's House~
The group come out of the portal behind the barn. Cal looks around and he nods
Cal:It's definitely been awhile.
One by one they start to walk out. Teddy looks at the Portal.
Teddy:We're missing a few people..
David shakes his head
David:If they don't want to come here then that's on them.
David makes his way to the house and the rest end up following him. Just before the portal closes, Agent Carter steps out of it.
Agent Carter:Where am I..?
He pulls out his cellphone and he makes a call.
Agent Carter:Something is going on here. I am not sure what it is yet, but it might be worse than what we thought..

~Serradin, Massachusetts~
The bus drops Brian off at a bus stop in town and he nods to the bus driver before getting off. He looks around at the scenery around him and he lets out a sigh.
Brian:Time to find him..
Brian walks down the sidewalk, not even knowing how to begin to find Benji. Nemesis appears behind him, watching him walk away.

https://i.imgur.com/ZzvdFm1.gif
2071 days 16 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal walks towards the house
Cal:Not much has changed here.
2071 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake is with the group that went through the portal because he needs to be more relevant:)
2071 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Izumi walks past destroyed buildings. She looks at a bloody teddy bear on the ground and sighs.*
2071 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
Prescott: There's no way we can stay here long, Connor could arrive back home anytime now. It's clear he won't want to see us again in the near future.

*he sighs*
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal looks back at Blake
Cal:So I am confused. Are you with us now or are you trying to kill us..?
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor sees his flight is delayed and he sighs. He walks out of the airport
Connor:Everyone else has probably left New York by now..
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal looks over at Prescott
Cal:So what happened exactly to make him change his mind all of a sudden?
2071 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy frowns*
“What are we gonna do now?”
2071 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake looks at Cal and doesn’t answer
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian keeps walking
^How am I going to find him in this town?^
2071 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
Prescott: Amy left his hospital room in middle of the night without an explanation. She threw a ball of water at me too, which I'm confused about still. It's completely her fault Connor gave up on us.
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal distances himself from Blake a bit
2071 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal shakes his head when he hears Prescott and he looks over at Teddy
Cal:I'm not sure. People keep ditching us left and right, and I am still not sure what is even going on.
2071 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy looks at blake*
“You came too?”
2071 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Izumi catches the last train to get out of New York. A train conductor walks to her and asks for her ticket*
Izumi: Umm I don't have a ticket..
Conductor: Then you must leave!
*The train conductor opens the door of the train.*
Izumi: But the train is moving...
Conductor: I don't care! Get out!
Izumi: You get out, you prick!
*Izumi uses her stone and kicks the conductor out of the train door with super strength*
Izumi: Where is your ticket, huh?

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!