This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode 2:The Signal

Topic » Season 2 Episode 2:The Signal

2089 days 23 hours ago
flamergamer8
~2 Days after the events of Episode 1~

Cal sits at a table in an armless chair. His feet and his arms are handcuffed together and across the table is Agent Carter. Agent Carter is holding a plain white mug, drinking some early morning coffee.
Agent Carter:Look, I could arrest you right now just for running away from us. That alone is cause for suspicion, but I won't. I need to know the truth.
Cal shakes his head.
Cal:What does it matter, the truth gets us nowhere.
Agent Carter looks at Cal and he frowns.
Agent Carter:You need to help us, you were the only survivor of the plane crash.
Cal looks up and he glares at Agent Carter.
Cal:Maybe I would be more compliant if you would've helped my friend. She died and you did nothing to stop it!
Agent Carter shakes his head.
Agent Carter:There was nobody else in the alley I have no clue what you are talking about.
Cal just looks back down at the desk.

Agent Carter sighs and he gets up. He walks out of the room and leaves Cal to his own thoughts. The door opens and Cal looks up, surprised to see Ali walk in.

Cal:What..but you were dead..!
Ali just looks at him, not responding.
Cal:Are you real? How did they find you?
He starts to get aggravated
Cal:Speak to me!

Ali looks at him with a scowl on her face.
Ali: Why in the world would you bring me back into this? I don’t want back in this I just want to do my job and live a normal life
Cal frowns
Cal:I'm sorry I care about you.

Agent Carter is standing outside of the room watching them through the tinted glass. He watches on the camera, trying to figure out what is going on. One thing is for sure, these two are odd.

~Eastbourne, England~
Brian, Teddy, and Olivia walk up to the mansion.
Brian:Man it's in bad shape..
Teddy looks at Brian, a worried look on his face.
Teddy:Do you even think his stuff would still be here?
Brian nods.
Brian:He wanted Dr.Stone dead, but I doubt he would've destroyed his stuff.
Willow sits cross legged on the grass and she pulls out a sketchbook. Brian and Teddy turn to her and she giggles.
Willow:This place looks so...old. It's mysterious in a beautiful kind of way.
Brian:I take it you're sitting out here?
Willow nods
Willow:I will let you know if anyone comes here.

Brian and Teddy enter the mansion, stumbling upon an appalling scene.
Brian:It's worse than I thought...
Teddy nods
Teddy:Where would it be?
Brian looks around
Brian:I am guessing it would be where Baron slept.

They walk upstairs and make their way down the long hallway. At the end of the hallway a door labeled "Office"  is at the end. The lock is picked on the door and it is ajar.
Brian:Someone else was here before us.
Teddy looks over at Brian.
Teddy:Who do you think it could be?

Blake walks up to the mansion. He is taken aback when he sees Willow, not expecting someone to be here. He decides not to attack her, rather just go around her. Willow catches a glimpse of him entering the mansion and she stands up.
Willow:Hmm?

Teddy hears the steps creak and he looks over at Brian.
Teddy:I think someone Is here..
Brian:No, Willow would've warned u-Ok someone is probably here..
Brian crouches behind the desk as Blake opens the door to the office.
Blake:Where is Brian?
Teddy shakes his head.
Teddy:It's just me here. Who are you?

Blake:That doesn't matter.
Blake sees Brian poking out from behind the desk and he blasts liquid metal towards the desk, melting the wooden corner.
Brian yelps and he grabs a bag from inside the drawer.
Brian:Teddy! I got it!
Teddy and Blake have a standstill. Willow walks into the house and she slowly starts to walk up the steps, trying not to make any noise.
Teddy:What do you have against Brian?
Blake's eyes widen as he hears glass shatter. Brian had leaped out of the window and he forms a boulder around him, protecting him from the impact of the 3 story drop. The boulder disappears, and Brian starts to run away from the mansion, heading into the woods.
Blake:You idiot! You let him get away!
Blake pushes past Teddy to chase after Brian. Teddy looks over at Willow just as she is entering the room.
Willow:Uh...we have a visitor?
Teddy flails
Teddy:Well now you tell me!
Willow laughs, watching Teddy flail.

Brian stumbles upon Connor's house and he takes the black box out of the bag. He sets it on one of the picnic tables on Connor's backyard and he runs his hand over it. He starts to whisper and the box opens up.
Brian:Really?
He takes the whistle out of the box. He sighs and he uses it. Immediately he regrets his decision, instead of hearing sound, an image starts to burn in his head, that of the Mansion. He falls to the ground, holding his head as the image keeps repeating to him.

(All users are getting this "signal" in their mind coming from the mansion)
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Benji wakes up in his bed. He yells out, feeling the excruciating pain in his head. He tries to recognize the mansion but he can't, having never been there before.
Benji:What is going on?!?
2089 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy huffs*
“Willow we need to be serious”
2089 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl jolts up holding his head*
Gah... this crap bloody ugh fine god forsaken I try to relax for once
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian swipes the box off of the table and he groans.
Brian:I didn't think that it would be this bad..
He looks up at Connor's house and he gets up.
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian walks over to the door and he knocks.
Brian:Connor? Are you home?
Connor opens the door.
Connor:Brian? Wait what's going on?
2089 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he holds his head*
^ugh brian didnt say it would hurt^
2089 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
*She taps on the table glancing around*
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal sighs
Cal:I'm sorry, ok? I can get us out of here and then you will never have to see me again if that's what you want.
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor lets Brian inside and Brian lays on the couch.
Connor:You don't look so good...
Brian sighs and he closes his eyes, trying to relax.
Brian:I know
2089 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl stands up still recovering from that blasted signal, he rubs his head*
Okay...just need to take some medicine and perhaps I can continue on my day
2089 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
I don’t care about that I just didn’t want to be brought into this drama...I’m trying to prevent the chaos from ensuing and I’m trying to get someone to stop
2089 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Any was standing in connors bedroom staring out the window, watching the stranger then she suddenly collapses on the floor. An unbearable pain radiates through her head. She cries out as she holds her head, curling into a ball as an image repeatedly flashes in her mind. A burning sensation that just doesnt stop.
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor sits down in the chair.
Connor:So, you haven't told me what's going on.
Brian gets up slowly
Brian:Someone is hunting us. I sent out a signal for everyone to meet at the mansion, but the thing is that anyone with a Stone can get the signal. So, things might get ugly here soon.
Connor glances upstairs, knowing Prescott and Amy are going to get the signal too.
Connor:Where are you all going to stay?
2089 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott leaves the guest bedroom, holding his head in excruciating pain. He accidentally trips downstairs*
2089 days 21 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal thinks for a moment.
Cal:Something is going on here Ali. I don't know if you understand yet, I watched you die in front of my eyes, and now you're sitting right here. Don't you think that is a little bit odd?
He shrugs
Cal:I hope you know that that's only reason why they caught me.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!