This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Futuna - Season One - Information + Applications

Topic » Survivor: Futuna - Season One..

3358 days 22 hours ago
ElissaFan007
Welcome to Survivor: Futuna! This game will follow a basic Survivor format, consisting of 16 castaways, and only one winner. The game should last roughly two-three weeks, but it will all depend on how busy and active the players are, along with how busy I am. Challenges will be a mixture of live and non-live challenges so hopefully everybody will be able to participate.

The cast must consist of eight girls and eight guys (what you dress your avatar as). If you switch a lot, please choose one consistent gender avatar for the duration of the game so that it doesn't get confusing.

I think that's all! If you have questions, please mail me.

APPLICATION FORM:

The Basics:

Username:
Real Name (What You Want To Go By):
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name):
Gender (Consistent Throughout Game):
Skype (Optional - May Help You):
Karma (Optional):
Color Level (Optional):
Activity Level (1-10):

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy:
Are You Good At Making Alliances?:
Floater Or Non-Floater?:
Hero Or Villain?:

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player):
3358 days 13 hours ago
BIGBROFOSHO
The Basics:

Username: BIGBROFOSHO
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Kevin
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): M
Gender (Consistent Throughout Game): Male
Time Zone: Pacific
Skype (Optional - May Help You): you have mine =P
Karma (Optional): 134 xD
Color Level (Optional): Yello
Activity Level (1-10): 9

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: Well you know me and you know im a physical player so im hoping to rely on that through the merge and hopefully lead my tribe to wins through merge so theres no chance at taking me out ;) I hope to pull out some immunity wins but also use my sociability to do alot and definitely control some votes here and there with my charm ;) =P
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: I am good at getting invited to them :D
Floater Or Non-Floater?: LOL im no buoy and I will be sure to pop those that are :D
Hero Or Villain?: I have been classified as a villain ... alot xD

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player):
Alana you know me very well anyways I have a big mouth a big personality and am always open to expressing either, I am a fighter I am a good gameplayer whatever I play I play to win if other people dont feel the same they will be cut off. This isnt Kevins New BFF  would be glad to make new friends but in the end im not going to be giving a rose or a win to anyone because fuck one for all this is all for one and I will make sure to let everyone know this.
3358 days 6 hours ago
gerald_co_21
The Basics:

Username: gerald_co_21
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Gerald
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): C
Time Zone: Asia (MNL)
Karma (Optional):59
Color Level (Optional):Orange
Activity Level (1-10):8

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: Sticking with my alliance but having many side alliances
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: Yes
Floater Or Non-Floater?:Non Floater
Hero Or Villain?: Villain

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player): I am a very active player. I play every morning and night and I also check my games from time to time even though I'm in school through my phone. I am also a very strategic player and loves to chat LOL :))
3355 days 18 hours ago
lequan124
The Basics:

Username:lequan124
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): john
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name):M
Gender (Consistent Throughout Game):Male
Time Zone:GMT
Karma (Optional):46
Color Level (Optional):yellow
Activity Level (1-10):8.5

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy:Nice and cool until i feel like im in danger.
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: Yeah sure
Floater Or Non-Floater?:Non floater I will make big moves in this game even if it cost me the win
Hero Or Villain?: Hero

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player):Um i feel most survivor groups dont do well and need more drama and more fun i can bring that but when i have to i will play my heart out its a strategic game that you have to play and i will play that way!
3354 days 19 hours ago
J00MAD
APPLICATION FORM:

The Basics:

Username:J00MAD
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Adam
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): M
Time Zone: Pacific
Skype (Optional - May Help You): pigpigpiggeh
Karma (Optional):
Color Level (Optional): Yellow
Activity Level (1-10): 7.031

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: Making friends and making sure they know  I can trust them and making sure they trust me.
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: Most of the time.
Floater Or Non-Floater?: Non-Floater

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player): I have watched survivor for countless years, and have always wanted to be one of those players in the game. The concept of survivor intrigues me of how you have to blindside people but get their respect up for you so you can get the jury's votes. I believe I will be one of the best possible applicants to join Survivor: Futana because of my ability to read people and how they will react to certain things. I strategize a lot, but sometimes, it doesn't work out. Pick me for Survivor: Futana!!
3354 days 15 hours ago
PeaceTea
Username: PeaceTea
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Tyler
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): L
Gender (Consistent Throughout Game): M
Time Zone: CST
Skype (Optional - May Help You): crestofhope1
Karma (Optional): 46
Activity Level (1-10): 10

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: make friends
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: yes i am
Floater Or Non-Floater?: non-floater

The Short Answer:

I am one of a kind. I will always be active because i am a dedicated person. I will play this game as a hero but im not affraid to lie to anyone.
3354 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother_78
APPLICATION FORM:

The Basics:

Username: BigBrother_78
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Jacob
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): G
Time Zone: cst
Skype (Optional - May Help You): jacob071.zwooper
Karma (Optional): 112
Color Level (Optional): Orange

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: My strategy is to make alliances, cause drama, be honest, and backstab if I have to
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: Hell yes
Floater Or Non-Floater?: Non

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player): You should choose me because I am a VERY VERY interesting player, I will be fun to watch, that's all
3033 days 12 hours ago
Jodan
APPLICATION FORM:

The Basics:

Username: Jodan
Real Name (What You Want To Go By): Jordan
Last Initial (In The Event There Are Two Of Your Name): H
Time Zone: Eastern
Karma (Optional):

The Specifics:

Describe Your Strategy: I am a very social player, and will try to get to know everyone. I don't like drama, and will not cause any. However I will form an alliance that I will remain loyal to for the entire game. I am also fairly strong in challenges.
Are You Good At Making Alliances?: Yes, and I am very loyal
Floater Or Non-Floater?: Non-Floater

The Short Answer:

Why should I choose YOU to participate in Survivor: Futuna? (Please Respond In A Fairly Long Answer So I Can Get To Know You As A Player): In describe your strategy.
3033 days 12 hours ago
Jodan

open group

Survivor: Futuna - Applications Opened!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!