This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Auki)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Auki)

1769 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Auki.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 4:30pm EST tomorrow.
1769 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question
1769 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Question
1769 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan - It's fair to say you guys got slaughtered in tonight's immunity challenge.  Is it just unlucky that not many people checked in on-time or are the newbies just playing harder?
1769 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere -  How much of an impact does Ryan walking from the game have on this tribe?
1769 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I think its unfortunate yes but who knows what can happen
1769 days 4 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
me
1769 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
me
1769 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
I would say it is a little bit of both .
1769 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra - A relatively split vote on both tribes to start the game.  Is it evident where everyone stands with regards to this tribe?

Patrick - How stressful would you describe this season thus far?  Is the threat of potentially eleven idols out in the open freighting?
1769 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick - How stressful would you describe this season thus far?  Is the threat of potentially eleven idols out in the open freighting?

It’s the same as any season I’ve played. I think the stakes have definitely been raised with this cast but I’m not too stressed about it. I am not sure how I feel about the potential idols yet.
1768 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1768 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner - If you had to describe this tribal as a weather condition.  What would it be and why?
1768 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
7/9 votes received.
1768 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - If you had to describe this tribal as a weather condition.  What would it be and why?

cloudy with a chance of meatballs, I’m high and hungry
1768 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
why is that such a chris answer

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!