This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Vondrozo)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Vondrozo)

1681 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Vondrozo.

Remember you cannot vote for Kevin since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1681 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
**SEND YOUR VOTES TO JOJO7784 AS WELL**
1681 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hi
1681 days 6 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Hi me please
1680 days 23 hours ago
Kevin0621
Me!
1680 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Kenneth - Should we expect a relatively unified tribe coming into tonight's vote?

Lexie - Last tribal, we saw Luther exit the game rather unanimously.  Are you concerned that being the only other white level that you could have a target on your back?

Kevin - Congratulations on securing individual immunity tonight.  Do you believe winning this challenge was a must-win situation for you?
1680 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Were pretty unified in silence so I guess
1680 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
6/9 votes received.
1680 days 14 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin - Congratulations on securing individual immunity tonight.  Do you believe winning this challenge was a must-win situation for you?

Well I’m not sure if it was a key win. Anything can happen in this game and nothing is ever for certain. Also this challenge was essentially luck so I hope I’m not seen as a threat in a competition based on luck because this is my first win I’ve ever had in any sort of Survivor game
1680 days 13 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Lexie - Last tribal, we saw Luther exit the game rather unanimously.  Are you concerned that being the only other white level that you could have a target on your back?

I mean I feel like Luther went because unfortunately he didn’t participate in the challenge. Seeing as I did a lot in the first challenge, did well in the second, and will participate tonight, I’ve proven myself to be an asset to the tribe.
1680 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1680 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1680 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1680 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1680 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jay

1 vote Jay
1680 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!