This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Irie Bredren)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Irie..

2256 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Ryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
2256 days 6 hours ago
born2pizza
hi
2256 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'm here I'm alive. I'll take a question
2256 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Question please
2256 days ago
Pokepat
me
2255 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Q
2255 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
https://media.giphy.com/media/88EvfARM1YaCQ/giphy.gif
2255 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - How does it feel to have immunity tonight?  Do you think you needed it?

Tyler - Does it make more sense to take out obvious threats or under the radar players right now?

Logan - What's the basis for the vote tonight?

Patrick - Post-merge tends to be when idols come out. How do you prevent idols ruining your plans?

Kasey - What makes people a target this early into the merge?
2255 days 20 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Tyler - Does it make more sense to take out obvious threats or under the radar players right now?
I think it’s foolish to let the under the radar players slip too far into the game. I always have been and always will be an advocate for the keeping threats around as shields strategy. If you really want to prove you’ve got what it takes and be the most deserving winner, play it smart then battle it out head to head with other players. If you take out a threat you’re removing one person with one vote at tribal council. If you take out and under the radar player you’re removing one person with one vote at tribal council. It stings a lot more when you get voted out by a bunch of dummies that don’t show up to challenges and can’t think more than one vote ahead.
With all that being said, I’m having a good time just floating along in this game so far... so feel free to keep me. I’ll be cracking jokes, eating cheese, sleeping in and missing challenges until my time here is up. I guess we’ll find out how much air I’ve got left in these floaties after this vote.
2255 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey - What makes people a target this early into the merge?

-Everything. Tribal lines, competition ability, alliances, reputation. Nothing is getting overlooked anymore I don’t think. I think it just is perspective on their gameplays.
2255 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
The basis is who can I not trust.
2255 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me
2255 days 13 hours ago
JoelW55
hey
2255 days 13 hours ago
Zuelke
i want a questi0n!
2255 days 13 hours ago
Blondelle
Me
2255 days 12 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan - How does it feel to have immunity tonight?  Do you think you needed it? I always need immunity. It just feels great to know that i'm safe the first merge vote, which is always chaotic!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!