This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All Stars II - Finale

Topic » Survivor All Stars II - Finale

1932 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Please post your availability from Friday to Sunday, so that we can work out a time for the LIVE finale.  The finale will consist of 2-3 challenges and will likely take about an hour to an hour and a half. 

The voting deadline(s) will be TEN minutes and all challenges will be LIVE.
1932 days 9 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I'm super busy this weekend so Sunday is the only day I can make since that is Monday for me.
1932 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Sunday will be best for me too
1931 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady: Sunday
Erik: Saturday (night)
Jesse: Anytime
Keizo: Anytime before 8pm EST
Kolby: Saturday (night)
Tyler: Saturday (maybe)/Sunday (best)
1931 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
The finale is confirmed for 5pm EST on Sunday as of right now.
1929 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in
1929 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
1929 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Here
1929 days 13 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Here
1929 days 13 hours ago
JesseM
Here
1929 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Here!
1929 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1929 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Tyler I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Today’s challenge will test your knowledge on how well you know this game. 

On my go I will post 13 events all at the same time that have happened throughout the game.  Your job is to put these events in sequential order.  You will be mailing me your order throughout the challenge and NOT post here.

If you submit wrong, I will tell you but one submission at a time.  I will NOT say what you got wrong!

The individual who correctly puts the events in order first wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  Everyone else vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the sixteenth person voted out and the eighth member of the jury.

**Note**

--> No idol clue will be offered to the immunity challenge winner as I usually never offer clues out during the finale episode.
1929 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Any questions?
1929 days 13 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
is it all in one mail or?
1929 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes @Keizo

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!