This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

1759 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, first of all Stoner I'll take it back because immunity is once again up for grabs.

Tonight's objective is relatively simple.  You must send 16 mails as fast as you can.  The individual with the fastest time wins immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 7 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol. The rest will be vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the twelfth person voted out and the fourth member of the jury.

**Rules**

--> These mails don't need to be numbered, but if you send "more than" 16 mails then you''ll face a penalty.  For each extra mail that you send it will be five seconds added to your time.
--> If you send "less than" sixteen mails then you'll be disqualified from the challenge.
--> In the event of a tie, the individual who completed the challenge first will win immunity.

The deadline for this challenge is 7pm EST tomorrow. 

Also, tribal council is happening while this challenge is going on and will happen at 8pm EST.  I recommend sending a boot list in case the individual you want out wins immunity.
1759 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
5/8 submissions received.

Remember to send your tribal vote by 8pm EST.
1758 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I have the results!
1758 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
fuck off
1758 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner - 8 Seconds
Josh - 21 Seconds
Patrick - 22 Seconds
Latisha - 25 Seconds
Leanna - 3 mins 59 seconds
Logan - 2 mins 4 seconds
Harry - 36 seconds

Stoner wins immunity and reward!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!