This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Jae

3158 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3151 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3151 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Jae is ready to plae! Ha, see what I did there? But anyways, firstly, I did not start off as strong as I usually have in seasons past, cause my real life is consumed with college planning and such, but I lucked out that my good friend Morg (she hates when I call her that) won HOH! Also, I'm really connecting with Robert. Possible f2? Who knows. But other than that, there are some sketchy as hell people here, mainly anyone I don't know, which is a shit ton. I'll have to be way less aggressive and more lowkey this time. I think that the only thing that could possible take me out these first few weeks would be my threatening reputation that precedes me- that's what killed me season 6. But I'm gonna try to prepare for that, and I'm just honestly here to enjoy this game. I have been betrayed, I have won, I have fought like hell, and now I'm just going to see what happens this time around. I'm just going to be real and chill this time. That's my mantra.
3148 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3147 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Nick is HOH, and I feel mainly secure, but with my two best friends on the block, I am trying to make it seem like they don't matter at all to me, so I am not even considered for a re-nom. Honestly, it might be better for my game to have Morgan and Eric gone, or at least split up, because last season I got targeted by association with them. Robert is someone I trust 100%, and I trust Nick about 75%. Mel sketches me out, and I am pretty certain that Cam, Mel, and Ben are in an alliance. I'm trying to balance being chill and being a player. I'd rather be seen as a Meg than a Shelli if that makes sense. But either way, I'm still poppin' and rockin' and enjoying my time here! Wish me luck :)
3144 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3144 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So, now I'm getting the perception that Robert and Nick and Nehemiah are all together. It was so hard for me to evict Morgan, because she did not deserve to go so soon. She's one of the best to never win this game, but I feel like Eric and I can do so well at this game if we work together. The goal right now is to get power. I'm trying to solidify me, Jake, Amber, and Eric. No one else seems to be wanting to align, so I'm going to just try to get a group and hopefully we can trust each other enough to get out some of these threats. There ain't no way that Jae is goings to let these people slide on by! Time for Jae to go Jae-nelle!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!