This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Robert

Topic » Robert

3145 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3144 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3144 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

First of all I'm so happy to be playing in all stars 2. This is my second shot to prove myself that I am one of the best players here and get that win! Right now, I'm developing a new strategy to go in tandem with the twist that was just announced. I feel like to make it to the end, there has to be a lot of backstabbing, so that's what I plan to do AS OF NOW. I might change my strategy up if I need too. My second part of the strategy is to start talking and gaining trust/relationships with players whom I haven't played with before (anyone that didn't play in season 8). I feel more threatened at this point by my former houseguests from my season, and to counterbalance that I need some new allies from new seasons. The problem is, picking who I want to work with. Essentially I want to align myself with big personalities who will be targets before me. That's always a goal of mine, have someone in the house who will be targeted before me.
3135 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3135 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So far I have talked with and build relationships with Nick, Neme, Jae, Aisha & Mel.

Have alliances with Nick, Neme and Jae. Friends with Aisha and Mel. Going to use them and see what other they are aligned with, and work around them and build more alliances with others not aligned with them.
3134 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Nick won hoh and I'm in an alliance with him. I have also officially aligned with Neme, Mel, Jae and Aisha. I also would of won hoh if neme hadn't "messed up" on what number he told me. I would of got 21 and I would of been the closest without going over with an answer of 8,400. Then this guy Eric gets salty because Nick nominated him and went as far to say that me and Nick are friends. So? I'm not fake and delete people of my friends lists for Game purposes. He's just salty because I'm going to outplay him in a game for the 3rd time lmao (you remember when I sent his ass packing In stuck in the middle lmao). Like dude it's just a game chill out. This dude is the biggest poor sport I've seen in all these games bar none. Oh well hopefully one day he will realize everything on here is just a game and in the end just for fun. Don't let tengaged run your life and emotions.
3131 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3129 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Man, Eric survived eviction and Aisha self evicted :(

This looks bad. Need to win HOH this week!!!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!